Author Topic: LHS LHBP activation issue... take #42 :(  (Read 3474 times)

Offline BoeingNut

• Valued Customer
LHS LHBP activation issue... take #42 :(
« on: December 11, 2019, 14:50:32 PM »
Dear LHS support-team,

it's that time of year again, where your software makes me come back here, asking for help. I know, I know. What's once a year, right? But frankly, I am at a point of mild annoyance by this "obsolescence"-stuff your product is pulling off with me and others. So every year - at least once - I get this msg that my version is "nearing obsolescence". So. I have to start the "LHSproductact.exe" to re-re-re-....re-activate the scenery (I so gladly paid for, I really did). And EVERY single time it tells me: "Everything's fine". Just to let this jolly ol' message pop-up again every.single.time I start my Sim.

Now - I mean no disrespect and all, but we really need to talk. You and I - this is not working out anymore. Believe me, it's you, not me. I have this longing for buying a product and then live the life in bliss and obsolescence as much as I like. I don't want to spend the time coming back here and beg for you to grant me access to a product you took my money for. As much as I still love your rendition of LHBP and as much as I would like to see the V2 of it... I am done. I run a setup with MANY dozens of add-ons - software and hardware alike. The micromanagement of this hobby is insane. You know that. Developers adding hurdles to access a product that runs fine otherwise - not my cup of tea. I spend enough hours programming devices and tweaking performance settings.

So please: IF it is within your power to find a PERMANENT solution to that reactivation hoop you have us jumping through - can you find it in you, to share it with us? IF there is a way to one more reactivation of the scenery, can you please do that? I promise you, I will not bother you with this again. Should the message pop-up again after some time, I will simply deactivate your scenery-product and never look back. No hard feelings. Honestly.

With kind regards,

Peter

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Re: LHS LHBP activation issue... take #42 :(
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 15:00:47 PM »
Dear Peter,

Sorry for the trouble (again).

The issue now is permanently solved.
Please check here: http://lhsimulations.com/forum/index.php?topic=1022.0

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary