Author Topic: LHBP_objectPlacer.dll is not present, FSX:SE  (Read 4727 times)

Offline Mikhieiev

LHBP_objectPlacer.dll is not present, FSX:SE
« on: December 14, 2019, 22:14:28 PM »
I have only shadows in buildings place. Saw, that one file can be a reason for it. LHBP_objectPlacer.dll is not present in sim folder. I'm using also ORBX Global + Vector + openLC Europe, don't use GSX. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition.

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Re: LHBP_objectPlacer.dll is not present, FSX:SE
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 22:49:53 PM »
You can download the latest from here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j0YQN4456eCaMOBZ3oV9yfbh657JwZDf/view?usp=sharing

Did you get any error message during installation?

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline Mikhieiev

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2019, 23:16:07 PM »
One minute ago i reinstall and try your activator. Error 305 - can not find the LHSpodact.ini . LHBP_objectPlacer.dll in modules

Offline Mikhieiev

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2019, 11:30:10 AM »
So, i tryed to follow this instruction: http://lhsimulations.com/forum/index.php?topic=436.0 . During step 7, i cought error, SimConnect.ini wasn't wound in AppData/Roaming/... i try to install simconnects using links in this folder http://lhsimulations.com/forum/index.php?topic=1016.0 . SP1 correctly instaled, but SP2... I'm running installer, and it don't ask me, like in case with SP1. Window was seen in 2 secods with filling up bar adn this window was closed... I try to use standart Simconnect installers of FSX:SE... Only SP1 was run correctly...

Offline Mikhieiev

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2019, 14:03:39 PM »
I deside to return my money for that scenery back. Sheer disappointment.

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2019, 21:38:41 PM »
One minute ago i reinstall and try your activator. Error 305 - can not find the LHSpodact.ini . LHBP_objectPlacer.dll in modules

This is very strange. The Error 305 means that the LHSproductact.exe cannot find the LHSproductact.ini which should be located exactly in the same folder. The installer copies both to the same location, if one of them is present and the other one is not than it is a mystery we have never seen. Have you moved or deleted any of those 2 file by mistake maybe?

The LHSproductact.ini file is a simple text file which tells to the LHSproductact.exe what product on which platform to activate. It is like this on FSX:

Code: [Select]
Scenery=LHBP
Folder=LHS_LHBP_X
Dll=LHBP_objectPlacer.dll
Platform=FSX
Type=Payware

But anyway...

I deside to return my money for that scenery back. Sheer disappointment.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience, of course we respect your decision. Your purchase has been refunded.

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary