Author Topic: Budapest LHBP scenery for Prepar3D v5 (and v4)  (Read 16460 times)

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Budapest LHBP scenery for Prepar3D v5 (and v4)
« on: May 05, 2020, 18:55:26 PM »
Hello Pilots!

We have uploaded a new installer to our webshop (and to simmarket - but it might take some time until it is approved).
With the new installer you can install the scenery as an Add-On for Prepar3D v4 and v5.

If you want to know more about Add-On installation method and how to delete any previous scenery please check this video:

[youtube]YaOBmDF4Fwo[/youtube]

If you have installed alread LHBP it is very important that you uninstall it, and delete DLL and remove the scenery library! (please check the video)

The scenery itself is unchanged! So if you are happy with your current installation than you should leave it as it is.
KNOWN ISSUE WITH PREPAR3D V5!
The trees starts to float at rwy 31R. We are looking at it, but so far this a very strange phenomenon.

This update is of course is free. Of course if you want to support us, you can buy the scenery again.

Stay safe and healthy!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 08:10:48 AM by tsGucci »

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline karank

Re: Budapest LHBP scenery for Prepar3D v5 (and v4)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 09:12:52 AM »
Thank you for the update. I received an email from SimMarket a short while back notifying me of the new installer.

This should do just fine until LHBP v2 is released :)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 09:14:54 AM by karank »

Offline lonewulf47

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 19:04:23 PM »
I have installed the newest update for P3DV5 of LHBP. Unfortunately no buildings show up. Of course I have also installed GSX, which - i'm sure - is the culprit. Both the airport and the ObjectPlacer are loaded properly in P3DV5. FSDT is updated to the latest level. To be honest, I'm not so soure whether GSX - although reported to be ready for P3DV5 - really is. My guess is that I have to wait until LHSimulations and FSDT have negotiated a proper "side-by-side working agreement" for the ObjectPlacer and GSX in P3DV5.

Maybe someone else has made a similar experience? Unfortunately there is no simple way to deactivate GSX - not a really polite tool in this respect...

Regards
Oskar
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 19:43:10 PM by lonewulf47 »

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 09:23:44 AM »
Dear Pilots!

There is a known issue with the Prepar3D v5 installation. The trees around 31R starts to float when you approach the airport. We are still investigating the issue.
For a quick fix you can disable those trees until we find the root cause. Please rename or delete REGIO_05.MDL in
:\Users\[your user]\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\LHSimulations Budapest LHBP v1\SimObjects\Misc\LHBP_objectPlacer\model.Regio_05
or wherever you installed the scenery.

Hopefully we can fix the issue soon.

Happy landings!

Offline ztajti

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 17:04:44 PM »
Doesn't work in V4.5 (No buildings).

I write email, but no reply. Nice!

Offline Fedon

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2020, 20:50:33 PM »
Sziasztok! Ma újratelepítettem a Budapest scenery-t az új telepítővel, de sajnos nekem sem jelennek meg az épületek, csak a kapuk. Visszaolvastam és megpróbáltam mindent, amit a fórumon már az előzőekben leírtak és tanácsoltak, de sajnos nem sikerült épületet elővarázsolni. P3Dv4- re és GSX  mellett próbálkoztam, de csak a szégyen. Kérem segítsetek nekem, mert nagyon szeretem a repülőteret, mindig innen indulok, vagy ide érkezem. Köszönettel. Fedon

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2020, 19:14:52 PM »
Sziasztok! Ma újratelepítettem a Budapest scenery-t az új telepítővel, de sajnos nekem sem jelennek meg az épületek, csak a kapuk. Visszaolvastam és megpróbáltam mindent, amit a fórumon már az előzőekben leírtak és tanácsoltak, de sajnos nem sikerült épületet elővarázsolni. P3Dv4- re és GSX  mellett próbálkoztam, de csak a szégyen. Kérem segítsetek nekem, mert nagyon szeretem a repülőteret, mindig innen indulok, vagy ide érkezem. Köszönettel. Fedon

Szia! Jó lenne tudni hogy van-e esetleg valamilyen hibaüzenet bármikor.
Most feltettünk a webshopba egy Build 3 nevű installert. Esetleg azzal meg lehetne próbálni.