Author Topic: Error 505 - Genuine test failed  (Read 4471 times)

Offline PeterVO

Error 505 - Genuine test failed
« on: May 24, 2020, 12:04:46 PM »
Very annoying,

installed correctly, used several weeks, and since 2-3 days this error. While re-installing activation with server OK, but NOT OK in use. Please remedy... >:(

Offline PeterVO

Re: Error 505 - Genuine test failed
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 12:07:49 PM »
FlightSim P3Dv3 on Win10 Home...Taking part in cockpit setup with 3 other computers

Offline PeterVO

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 14:34:22 PM »
Did just what you described:

This error appeared in the initial build version of 1.2 at some computer configuration. The problem has been solved on 31.12.2013. If you have an earlier installation and you get this error just go to your simulator root folder Modules folder. Delete the LHBP_objectPlacer.dll than go to Addon scenery\LHS_LHBP_X run the LHSproductact.exe . After some seconds it should return with a message : LHSimulations Scenery Activation Succesfull. If you go back to the Modules folder a new LHBP_objectPlacer.dll should be present. Try the simulator the message 505 should disappear, but it did not...
If you have installed the scenery later and this message pops up, than it means the scenery was installed on a different than it is used at the moment.

It is no solution...

Since no answer, and cockpit highly used, just deleted LHBP_objectPlacer.dll, scenery works fine...

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 15:01:39 PM »
Dear Peter!

Could you please sendo us some log files?
Follow the video here
http://lhsimulations.com/forum/index.php?topic=436.0

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline PeterVO

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 20:25:00 PM »
I am sorry, to do that I have to dismantle cockpit (note for my purpose scenery is OK without the dll)...anything I can do on a separate computer ?

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2020, 10:33:26 AM »
Then I believe that the problem is that the DLL is runned not on the machine where the scenery was installed. That explains the Error.
Could you please contact us on info@lhsimulations.com, we may have a solution.

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary