Author Topic: LHBP?  (Read 10220 times)

Offline Menemeth

LHBP?
« on: May 24, 2011, 04:35:03 AM »
Today, someone told me that ya'll will be doing an LHBP scenery...Is this true?  :o

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Re:LHBP?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 12:27:10 PM »
That is partly correct.

There is already an lhbp light which is basicaly an AFCAD scenery, extended with some default object. The goal was to match the stands and taxiway as in Aerosoft Mega Budapest. Because the default and the aerosoft are not in the same place, so during online flights it was very annoying. That problem was solved with "lhbp light".
Later we decided to create an LHBP light v2.0 with photo background and custom objects. Not so detailed as our current sceneries, much simpler. The goal was to provide a low demand scenery for those who has problems with the current AE LHBP sceneries due to low FPS.
Our idea was to use the object in google earth and transform them to FS. We realized the conversion takes a lot of effort and the result will never be so performance optimised like the object in LHSM, LHDC, LHPP etc. The other obstacle what we later realised that not all object can be downloaded from GoogleEarth, we tried to contact the creators but very few replied. We do not have enough ressource to go to LHBP and take pictures, create new textures and objects.
So basically this project has been freezed, unfortunately.

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline Menemeth

Re:LHBP?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 20:53:13 PM »
Okay....Thank You!

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Re: LHBP?
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 09:52:09 AM »
Almost exactly one year ago I wrote that we canceled the Budapest project. Since that there were some changes.

The good news is that we decided to launch the Budapest LHBP project. Kick-off is planned after the Pér LHPR scenery.
Difficult to speak about details now, what I can tell it will be full with highly detailed custom objects airport and extended with the Library Base Pack. And it will be payware.

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary