Author Topic: FAQ - Budapest Liszt Ferenc LHBP Airport scenery FSX  (Read 55073 times)

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
FAQ - Budapest Liszt Ferenc LHBP Airport scenery FSX
« on: September 08, 2013, 11:25:00 AM »
MAGYARUL ITT TALÁLOD : http://lhsimulations.com/forum/index.php?topic=421.0

Here we try to collect all known problems which can happen during the installation of the scenery.

Question: I cannot see the buildings. The jetways are there, but the terminals and some other stuff is missing.

This means that the object placer dll is not working. This dll is used to place different objects into the sim.

Step 1: Did you get any error message during the installation or when your simulator was loading?
If yes please check the error message explanations below. If you can not find that particular message please open a new topic in the forum.

If not,

Step 2: Open a flight, and take a look at the "Add-ons" menu in the top menu bar. Do you see an option that says "LHSimulations"?

If the menu option is there, and you still can not see any building.

If you are using GSX, when you load GSX the objects will disappear. Please make sure you are using GSX's latest version, this error was solved in the recent version only.

If you renamed the title of the scenery in your scenery library please change it back to LHS_LHBP_X . We builded in an option to check if the scenery was activated. It turned out a lot of user rename the scenery title. We will correct this bug soon.

If you do not use GSX or the object disappeared from the beginning of the flight please contact us directly, open a new topic in the support forum.

If you do not see the menu option at all:

Please check if in your [FSX/Prepar3D root]\Modules folder a file called LHBP_objectPlacer.dll is present. If not try to re-run the following [FSX root]\Addon scenery\LHS_LHBP_X\LHSactivator.exe . If there is a problem this program should throw an error message. If you get an error message find the error description here below and proceed accordingly. If everything is okay then a message will come up "LHSimulations scenery activation is successful", in your Modules folder an LHBP_objectPlacer.dll should be present now. If it is not present contact us, open a new topic on the forum.

If the dll is present in your Modules folder than find and check your dll.xml file.
You can find the file if you copy and paste this into your Windows Explorer adress bar.
Code: [Select]
%APPDATA%\Microsoft\FSX or Prepar3D
Try opening it in a webbrowser, make sure it does not throw and error. Try and see if you can find this part in there (usually at the end of the file):

Code: [Select]
<Launch.Addon>
        <Name>LHBP objectPlacer</Name>
        <Disabled>False</Disabled>
        <Path>Modules\LHBP_objectPlacer.dll</Path>
</Launch.Addon>

If you could find the lines above in your dll.xml:

You may try to move this section to the top of the dll.xml file after the <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad> line. If you have never edited your dll.xml we recommend to use FSXML program created by flight1 . You can download it here : www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library
Save you dll.xml and re-start your FSX. If you still have a problem please contact us here at the forum, open a new topic.

If you could not find these lines in your dll.xml

Maybe you ran the installer without Administrator rights and it could not change your dll.xml. You may add the lines above manually in your dll.xml or you could use SXML program created by flight1 . You can download it here : www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library
Save you dll.xml and re-start your FSX. If you still have a problem please contact us here at the forum, open a new topic.

After uninstalling the scenery my scenery library is empty.

This is a bug that comes up at some of the user. Before the uninstaller changes the scenery.cfg it makes backup. You can locate it in the following way: Open the MyComputer in the address bar enter %programdata% . After go to \Microsoft\FSX or \Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D or Lockheed Martin\Prepar3Dv2 . The backup is saved in the following format: scenery_beforeLHSimulations_LHBP_[Date]_[Time].cfg
We are working on this problem, we will release quickfix asap.

Invalid directory - Can not install the scenery. / Error 421. Can not find the FSX/Prepar3D root folder in the registry!

The installer can not find the value which stores the FS2004/FSX/Prepar3D location. Most probably the registry entry which contains the simulator's root folder is missing or broken. You can find  a program at Flight1 webpage they have a tool called "FSX/FS9 Registry Repair Tool (36KB)" http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library  Download and run it.
Re-install the scenery.

Error 413. Can not find the closing line </SimBase.Document> in dll.xml! Your dll.xml may be corrupted or it is not in the right structure!
Edit your dll.xml by hand, shift the </SimBase.Document> line to a new separate line and re-run the activator.

The activator could find the dll.xml but the last line which should be </SimBase.Document> do not. Open your dll.xml with Notepad and check the file. The </SimBase.Document> may be there but not in a separate line. It should be separate line at the end of the file. Correct the dll.xml and save it.
If done please re-run the LHBP_Activator.exe (You can find it [FSX root folder]\Addon Scenery\LHS_LHBP_X\LHBP_Activator.exe

Error 417. scenery.cfg was not found!

The activator could not find the scenery.cfg. It is searching it at: [ConfigDataRooot / C:\ProgramData]\Microsoft\FSX\scenery.cfg.
PLease check if the file present. Normaly FSX won't start with a corrupted scenery.cfg. If the scenery.cfg is missing it will generate a new clean one with the next FSX start.
You can also ignore this message and add the scenery manually in FSX scenery library (look for the LHS_LHBP_X folder)

Error 425 - No C++ redistributable found

The scenery needs a C++ redistributable pack. It can be downloaded from Microsoft: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555 or http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632 . Please make sure you download the correct version for your operating system (like system version and 32/64 bit).

Error 501, Error 502 - Scenery is obsolete or nering obsolescence

Run the LHSproductact.exe in your [FS]\Addon scenery\LHS_LHBP_X folder.
If that does not help, please delete the LHBP_OBJECTPLACER.DLL in your Modules folder. Than run the LHSproductact.exe again. A new LHBP_OBJECTPLACER.DLL should be downloaded.

Error 505 - Genuine test failed

This error appeared in the initial build version of 1.2 at some computer configuration. The problem has been solved on 31.12.2013. If you have an earlier installation and you get this error just go to your simulator root folder Modules folder. Delete the LHBP_objectPlacer.dll than go to Addon scenery\LHS_LHBP_X run the LHSproductact.exe . After some seconds it should return with a message : LHSimulations Scenery Activation Succesfull. If you go back to the Modules folder a new LHBP_objectPlacer.dll should be present. Try the simulator the message 505 should disappear.
If you have installed the scenery later and this message pops up, than it means the scenery was installed on a different than it is used at the moment.

GSX - When I activate the GSX, the buildings and other objects suddenly disappear.

Please make sure you are using the latest GSX version.

During replay the objects like terminal and builings are not visible.

This is due to FS engine. Please use FSRecorder for replay.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 17:54:57 PM by tsGucci »

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline polo91240

Re: Basic troubleshooting guide for Budapest
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 19:06:47 PM »
bonjour,
j'ai bien vérifié que les lignes était présente dans mon fichier elles y sont mais les bâtiment ne s'affiche pas.

Offline LOLO80

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 10:45:04 AM »
Hi guy's ,
me too a same problem
lolo

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 11:26:28 AM »
PLease follow the instruction here : http://lhsimulations.com/forum/index.php?topic=413.0

If you are stucked then describe the problem as detailed as possible. THan we can help.

Offline LOLO80

Re: FAQ - Budapest Liszt Ferenc LHBP Airport scenery FSX
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 12:01:06 PM »
HI,
i to do copy and paste your file in DLL.XML, but nothing, i don't see a buildings, i see a gateways only.
thanks
lolo

Offline LOLO80

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2013, 12:02:27 PM »
HI,
je à faire de copier et coller le fichier dans DLL.XML, mais rien, je ne vois pas de bâtiments, je ne vois qu'une passerelles.
merci
lolo

Ps : sorry a make a mistake to sujet

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2013, 12:08:46 PM »
Could you please try to edit your dll.xml with FSXML tool?

http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library

Just load your dll.xml, re-create and save it again.

Do you get any error message?

Offline LOLO80

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2013, 12:18:55 PM »
neither message error

Offline LOLO80

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2013, 12:24:20 PM »
i try again but nothing in file DLL.XML i see your code text save, but nothing , no buildings

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2013, 12:47:44 PM »
Allright, the next step would be to make sure you have the correct FSX version. The scenery is made for and tested on SP2. It might also work on SP1, but we recommend SP2 anyway.

If you have FSX SP2 or Acceleration, we would like to ask you to make a Simconnect log.

We could probably eventually make a tool to set that up, but for now.

The SimConnect.ini file
The default SimConnect.ini file will enable the debug window and disable the log file. Use a semi-colon to start a comment, or comment out a directive. The file should be in your My Documents\FSX Files folder.

Please find, backup, and then open this file, and set:
level=verbose
console=no
OutputDebugString=no
file=c:\simconnect%03u.log
next_file_index=1 (or whatever is set there)

Then proceed to start FSX, after you are at Free Flight screen you can turn the sim off.

You will find a file named simconnect1.log or similar on your C: disk. Please send it to us. Then you can return the default SimConnect.ini file so that your disk is not filled with logs while flying as usual.

Offline LOLO80

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2013, 13:00:33 PM »
sorry guy's i have not a Simconnect .ini,  in documents FSX file...

Offline LOLO80

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2013, 13:02:52 PM »
I have FSX with Acceleration, dx10, gsx, but i uninstal gsx but it's a same

Offline LOLO80

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2013, 14:38:52 PM »
i search in my PC simconnect file but nothing, i just found some file Simconnect but for AS2012

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2013, 15:20:30 PM »
Please do this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy1ABA7wBos&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

The three files which are generated please send it to us info@lhsimulations.com

Offline LOLO80

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2013, 15:39:38 PM »