Author Topic: LHBP Behaving Oddly  (Read 5949 times)

Offline vc10man

LHBP Behaving Oddly
« on: September 20, 2013, 21:17:54 PM »
Just purchased the newly-released LHBP airport scenery 2 days ago. Installed it today for the 2nd time. The airport shows the terminal buildings, everything else when I first load the aircraft at a Medium Gate, then as I am preparing the aircraft, the scenery completely changes. The airport buildings disappear and all I'm left with is grass and the jetways. When trying to install this airport it said that the mesh resolution was set too high and lower it to 5m. The lowest setting I can drop down to in my FSX settings/scenery is 305m. Additionally, the jetway unlike all my other airport add-ons, does not even meet up with the passenger door of a Boeing 777-200LRF. As this is my very first post here, I have no idea how to attach screenshots, so I cannot show the images.Maybe somebody can talk me through that.

So, what's the solutions to these 3 issues?

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Re: LHBP Behaving Oddly
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 21:27:49 PM »
Hi

Are you using GSX? When you activate GSX the objects will dissappear. This is a known issue. GSX will release a new version than this problem will be solved.

The mesh resolution should be 5 meter. Sorry the text is wrong.

The only jetway that should fit for heavy aircraft is Gate 39. Which will be movable as soon as AES will do it.

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline vc10man

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 22:00:44 PM »
Thank you for that very fast reply. In fact, you just beat me to the answer. I noticed that all was fine until I asked for the GSX menu. So, to prove my hunch, I shut down FSX and re-started it to prove it again. And now your reply confirms it is GSX that is causing the airport to disappear just as when I installed your airport, the FSDT Add-on Manager and the Couatl tie-in with that Add-on Manager just disappeared from the FSX/Add-on drop-down menu.

So, I'll stop using the GSX for now until they update it for this airport.

Okay, will remember that gate. Thanks.

Offline Korcsii

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 22:55:56 PM »
"Addon Manager..." and "Countl-powered products" appear for me in Add-on menu (and just checked: LHBP Scenery is also ok).
FS2020, X-Plane 11 (megvan, de nincs fent: FSX Acceleration, FSX:SE)

Aktuális laptop: i7-6700HQ 2,6-3,5GHz, 8GB DDR4, GTX 960M 4GB, Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSD
2016-ig PC: Q9450 2,6GHz, 8GB DDR2, HD4850 512MB, SSD

Offline vc10man

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 23:14:25 PM »
Yes, I know that the Add-on Manager and its associated Couatl appear in the drop-down menu after I'd to re-install it yesterday before I first used this airport this evening. What I did not know was that using GSX, which if you think about it logically, would not have been accessible if that Add-on Manager and Couatl were not in that drop-down menu in FSX, nor did I make any allegorical reference to it being the cause of the airport behaving the way it did.