Author Topic: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)  (Read 29523 times)

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
« on: April 09, 2012, 16:39:10 PM »
How can I buy the scenery?

We have created a custom webshop for our website. To be able to purchase you have to register in the webshop. This is the way to get the download links and the registration code which will be needed during the installation. During entering your details and the entire shopping SSL connection is established to protect the communication and to prevent "spy" activities. The payment happens at PayPal, so we do not store any information about your payment, we are just informed if your payment was successful or not. On PayPal you can pay almost with any kind of bank card (including credit and debit card) and you do not necessarily need a PayPal account.

The purchase progress:
With this url you can reach our webshop: https://lhsimulations.com/webshop/main.php?lang=en

On the right side push the registration button. Enter your details than press the registrate button. You will recieve an email shortly where you will find an activation link, launch it and your account will be activated (in case you do not receive the activation email in 4 hours, please send us an email to info@lhsimulations.com - preferably using the email address you were about to register - and we will activate your account). Go back to the webshop's site. Login on the right side with the login details you entered recently. Select the product and push the Add to Cart button. Than using the "Checkout with PayPal" you reach the PayPal site. If you have PayPal account pay with it, if not enter your payment details. If the payment is successful you will be returned to our site. You can find the download link and the registration code. All of these details you can find later as well after logging in to your webshop account under "purchased products". In your profile menu you are able to change your personal details and you can check your purchased products and invoices.

Can I buy the scenery somewhere else?

The sceneries are first released in our webshop. After a few weeks they become available on different flight sim shops. Currently our re-selling partners are FSPilotShop and simMarket :

I'm not registered at PayPal, can I pay without registration?

Yes. When during the shopping you arrive to the PayPal page, choose the "I do not have a PayPal account" option. Enter your data as neccessary.

PayPal does not accept my type of credit card (e.g. MaestroCard). Can I pay somehow else?

Please contact us at info@lhsimulations.com and we will find a solution.

Do I get an invoice about the purchase?

Of course. You will get an electronic invoice via email, and the pdf version can be downloaded in your webshop profile. The invoice is issued according the information you entered in your webshop profile. The invoice will come with electronic signature and electronic date stamp and it is valid without signature.

What kind of rules are valid for you product(s)?

The products are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The software product is licensed, not sold. You can download the EULA from here: http://lhsimulations.com/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2012/07/EULA_EN.pdf

I have lost my registration code. What shall I do?

Login to the webshop with your email address and password, open your profile and push the "Purchased products" button. On this page you can find every products you have purchased and the belonging registration code and download links.

Can I hand over, share my registration code to somebody or to you?

No, that is strictly forbidden! The registration code is your own, you have purchased it. As you could buy, anybody else can afford it. In case the registration code is shared (e.g. on internet, torrent etc.) we may take legal actions against you.
We never ever will ask you to send us your registration code referring e.g. for database lost. If you receive such a request, it is for sure a cheat or fraud, in this case please inform us in info@lhsimulations.com.

When a new version is released for the product, do I have to buy it again?

In case of subversion change (e.g. v1.1 to v1.2) of course not. We may apply different rules but only in your advantage, so in case of main version (e.g. from v1.2 to v2.0) change you still have not to buy the product again, but we will announce information about this if we decide to do like this.
In case a new version is available, we inform you in a newsletter (if you subscribed). Then log in to the webshop, open your profile than purchased products, you will see a new download link. The same registration code can be used.

For every product is valid that I can download any flight simulator version like FS9, FSX and X-Plane?

At the product yes where we do not extraordinary highlight in its name, that it is for a specific simulator and in the description we mention that this is an all for one package.

At every product all simulator versions are identical? For example the FS9 is completely same as FSX?

No. Between the simulators there are differences due to its technological limits, so the versions are not exactly the same but similar. We can say that the best quality product is the FSX version.

I've installed the scenery but in simulator nothing is visible!

I can not add the scenery folder to my scenery library (I use 64 but OS like win7 64 bit or XP 64 bit!

I've never installed an add-on scenery. How to do it?

These questions should be answered with the following videos:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBwT7pxrYQw[/youtube]    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnoAVfzCHng[/youtube]

I miss some object from my scenery. I've seen on the videos or pictures you have grass, trees and cars, but I do not have them?

You forgot to install the Library Base Pack. It is freeware and can be downloaded from here http://www.lhsimulations.com/?page_id=41&lang=en

What is Library Base Pack for?

Library Base Pack (LBP) is the base for all LHSimulations scenery. It contains all objects which is used by several LHS scenery. The airport sceneries calls objects from LBP scenery. The advantage of LBP that we save place on your hard drive: If you installed all of our scenery than one object is present only once on your hard drive. From our perspective the development is easier too. If we find a small mistake in one object we just have to release a new version of LBP and than this one object will be corrected in all sceneries.

What means the cycle at Library Base Pack?

The library Base Pack is updated frequently. To help you which one is the newest one we use the cycle follow up. The numbers means "Month"-"Year" (MM-YY), e.g. 04-12 means this is the cycle of April 2012. We recommend to use the latest version of Library Base Pack. It is freeware of course.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 14:58:26 PM by tsGucci »

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary