Author Topic: A320/321 by Aerosoft and your scenery  (Read 6042 times)

Offline Starski

A320/321 by Aerosoft and your scenery
« on: October 07, 2013, 08:02:20 AM »
Hello,
My colleagues from VA have noticed the problem with the compatibility of your scenery with the Airbus 320/321 by Aerosoft.Both claims that have the problem with missing jetways and the strange structure of main terminal using the above-mentioned airplane. Below you may find some links which should show you the problem:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/i-vMQBjH694PBcOmg6CBf6a2ziB1CY1SQohETLd3cYQ?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/q6iPuhm5V0C5cUbKopyqaKa2ziB1CY1SQohETLd3cYQ?feat=directlink

Can you investigate this case please?
Best regards,
Marcin Gwiazdzinski
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 08:10:22 AM by Starski »

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Re: A320/321 by Aerosoft and your scenery
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 11:14:28 AM »
The jetways are placed with standard bgl technology. They should not conflict with anything. When is the problem occuring? When the airbus is loaded? Is this problem occurs at other scenery like FSDT, Tampa?

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline Boldizsár

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 11:35:24 AM »
DX10...

Offline Starski

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 13:35:29 PM »
Both colleagues don't use DX10.

Please also pay your attention to the fact that the problem not only affects to the jetways, but also the terminal is modified / deformed (look to my screenshots mentioned above).

One colleague claims that the problem always occurs after arrival to the LHBP. He is also a pilot of DH8D by Majestic Software and in case of this aircraft he doesn't have any similar problems (only the ones, which previously were caused by GSX).

Besides my other colleague from VA assured me that he had this proble when the Airbus was loaded at your scenery. But he also claims that sometimes the scenery seems to work fine, sometimes the jetways and the main terminal are not visible properly.

Regarding the other scenery of FSDT, Tampa, currently my colleague can only confirm that there was no problem with the scenery of Zurych by FSDT, from which he was flying to LHBP. During the departure he didn't notice any irregularities. Should we check such sceneries a few times more during departure and arrival?

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 14:26:01 PM »
It would be nice to catch the problem via a log file.

If you could replicate the problem when the logging option is on, maybe we would have more idea what can cause this:

http://lhsimulations.com/forum/index.php?topic=436.0

The terminal with weird transparency is usually happens at DX10 use. But if they do not use it I'm little bit advice-less. I'll try to reproduce this when I switch on DX10.

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 19:28:50 PM »
We could reproduce the problem. We are working on the solution.