Author Topic: Budapest LHBP scenery 1.4 - Suggestions, bugfixes, wishes  (Read 29664 times)

Offline imre

• Valued Customer
Re: Budapest LHBP scenery 1.4 - Suggestions, bugfixes, wishes
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2015, 19:29:13 PM »
Also only in P3D V2.5 I have discovered some glitches with taxiway markings at the entry points to runway 31R / 13L. Screenshots attached.

Offline imre

• Valued Customer
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2015, 19:53:11 PM »
One more thing I've noticed both in FSX and P3D v2.5: When landing on 31R, during the roll out about halfway between taxiways X-ray and Yankee there is always a very noticeable stutter. In FSX it's very brief, however in P3D it might be more than a second. I suppose the scenery's dynamic loading of objects kicks in at this distance from the main buildings.

This can be observed in the following video at 49:20 - [youtube]https://youtu.be/HSFTkTIl9k0?t=49m19s[/youtube] / https://youtu.be/HSFTkTIl9k0?t=49m19s (this sim center has P3D v2 and LHSimulation's LHBP scenery).
It behaves exactly the same on my computer too.

Offline mburkhard

• Valued Customer
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2015, 02:22:13 AM »
Please check the scenery in P3D V2.5 with FTX Global and Vector installed. I get major stutters at LHBP. Something I do NOT have at any other add-on airport. Whether this is a problem of Vector or LHBP I don't know. Furthermore there's one highway bridge misaligned with the photorealistic ground and some cars move next to the highway.

Thanks,
Markus

Offline imre

• Valued Customer
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2015, 16:41:02 PM »
Hi Markus,

I've also tested with FTX Global, but I tend keep the road vehicles traffic very low (up to 5%) or turn it off completely. I've found road traffic a major contributor to stutters with complex scenery.
Do you also have the stutters if you turn off road vehicles traffic?

The highway bridge is misaligned where the LHSimulations LHBP scenery joins the Aerosoft Budapest City scenery, if you use this combination. Since this is the most common combo to get both Budapest and the airport, I think it would be awesome to align the scenery to match the AES roads.

Offline TheManRJ

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2015, 06:41:35 AM »
Hi,  :)
I like my sceneries locations organized.  For that I created two folders: Payware and Freeware. So Budapest is located in C:\My FS Scenery\Payware\LHSimulations\LHS_LHBP_X. The only problem is that I see black buildings when I load Budapest. Can you change your code so that we can move or rename this particular product? Would that be too difficult?
Cheers,  :)

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2015, 14:28:45 PM »
Hi,  :)
I like my sceneries locations organized.  For that I created two folders: Payware and Freeware. So Budapest is located in C:\My FS Scenery\Payware\LHSimulations\LHS_LHBP_X. The only problem is that I see black buildings when I load Budapest. Can you change your code so that we can move or rename this particular product? Would that be too difficult?
Cheers,  :)

I checked the code shortly. It only checks if LHS_LHBP_X Title is active.

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline TheManRJ

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2015, 23:35:26 PM »
I checked the code shortly. It only checks if LHS_LHBP_X Title is active.

Yes, I know. But the scenery files can't be changed from one folder location to another. In other words, this is the only scenery that has to be in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\LHS_LHBP_X

And what I'm asking is: can you change your code so we can move to another folder like, for example:

C:\My FS Scenery\Payware\LHSimulations\LHS_LHBP_X

Cheers,

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2015, 11:14:49 AM »
Do you use the latest version of LHBP (v1.3 Build 8 )? Because as far as I remember we have addressed this issue before. After the installation it is possible to move the scenery files to other location but only manually.

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2015, 11:42:31 AM »
I have just tried it. I copied the LHS_LHBP_X folder to completely different folder, different drive. Than I added this location to the scenery library. (of course deleting the old one) and everything is perfect.

Offline Starski

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2015, 17:02:03 PM »
Please check the scenery in P3D V2.5 with FTX Global and Vector installed. I get major stutters at LHBP. Something I do NOT have at any other add-on airport. Whether this is a problem of Vector or LHBP I don't know. Furthermore there's one highway bridge misaligned with the photorealistic ground and some cars move next to the highway.

Thanks,
Markus

I can confirm it indeed. I've noticed a lot of stutters in my P3D v2.5 recently. The strange thing is that after clean installation such stutters were not seen in LHBP. Now I have them in LHBP only - at the other complex airports such problem doesn't exist. Something installed in my simulator seems to be in conflict with the LHS scenery, but I have no idea what it is.

Offline garrettprs

• Valued Customer
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2016, 01:40:11 AM »
Any update on v1.4? As others have stated (and as I have previously), I'd love to get to the bottom of the stutter issue. I haven't used or installed LHBP in a while so I revisited it tonight and the stutter issue is a really a shame because you guys did such a great job with the scenery...

Offline streichholz

• Valued Customer
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2016, 11:08:02 AM »
I don't have any stutter issues at all?! (P3D v3.2)

But I hope to get the new version 1.4 because of SODE Jetways.

LHBP - The best scenery for P3D v3.2 out there. The nightlightning is the best I've ever seen in a scenery!

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2016, 09:05:53 AM »
There are still construction going on at the airport. If that is ready, it will be also included into the scenery (new maintenance hangar, new pier, new gates etc.).
We are now focusing our limited capacity to Rijeka, so currently there is no progress on 1.4 unfortunately. We will keep you posted.
Unfortunately we could not find the root cause of the stutter issue. For sure it is coming from the road traffic conflicting with FTX Vector. But why, we do not know. Still checking.