Author Topic: P3Dv3.4 didn't repond on LHBP - ActiveSky 2016 and LHBP compability issue  (Read 56532 times)

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Thank you for finding the problem and fixing it. I was waiting to use BUD in P3D again. On my SimMarket, it still shows 'Build9' for FSX/P3D. I assume you will send the latest build (with the fixed dll) to SimMarket soon so current/future users will automatically get the fixed dll without having to look for the solution on the forum?

Thanks!

The installer does not include the dll itself. It is downloaded from our server after succesfull activation. On the server the latest version is already uploaded. So either you re-install the scenery or manually re-activate it by the LHSproducact.exe.

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline karank

Thanks!

The installer does not include the dll itself. It is downloaded from our server after succesfull activation. On the server the latest version is already uploaded. So either you re-install the scenery or manually re-activate it by the LHSproducact.exe.

Ah okay. I tried to use the dll I downloaded from here but the product returned an error. Instead, I removed it and run product activation again which seems to have worked. Thanks again!

Offline wody

• Valued Customer
Just to let you know, I also had this problem with ASN (and REX clouds)

I could reproduce it with todays weather (100% CTD on 10+ tries) and after updating the DLL it is working fine now. Thanks for your work!

Offline Raphael_Chacon

• Valued Customer
  • SM#1596678
Sorry to bump it, but, is there any update yet?    Estimated at least?  Any news on this issue?

SM#1596678

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Sorry to bump it, but, is there any update yet?    Estimated at least?  Any news on this issue?

The problem has been solved with a roll out of a new dll.

See here:

Dear all,

We are rolling out a new dll which should help us to pinpoint the problem.

If you go to your [FS]\Modules folder you can delete the LHBP_objectPlacer.dll. Than go to [FS]\Addon scenery\LHS_LHBP_X\ and run the LHSproductact.exe. It will reactivate the scenery and download a new dll. (Or simply download the dll from this post and overwrite the old one).

The new dll should be the version 1.3.2.24, you can right click on the dll Properties than Details. Or in FS you can find under Add-ons menu, LHSimulations - About LHBP.

If you are still crashing please do us some logs as described here:

Unfortunately since a few a weeks I cannot reproduce the problem, none of my computer makes CTD ever since...

Thank you so much for your patience and support.

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline Raphael_Chacon

• Valued Customer
  • SM#1596678
Did a short test by placing acrft and performing takeoff and landings at LHBP and using AS16.   Everything seems to be normal now.    Will keep in touch...

Thanks

SM#1596678

Offline Viti

• Valued Customer
Yes, finally! Thank you to solve the problem! Finally i can enjoy your beautiful scenery again  ;)

Offline wiler

Re: P3Dv3.4 didn't repond on LHBP - ActiveSky 2016 and LHBP compability issue
« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2017, 10:07:32 AM »
Still geting a crash shortly after takeoff from lhbp.I am using p3dv4.1, anyone else seeing this issue when using AS16?