Author Topic: Prepar3D v4 - 64 bit architecture  (Read 98500 times)

Offline Enzo

Re: Prepar3D v4 - 64 bit architecture
« Reply #165 on: October 29, 2017, 12:26:30 PM »
Installing the last version with Administrator rights I receive:
ERR 303 at the end of installation.
I put the new DLL in Modules folder, I start P3D4 and the simulator
show me: ERR 505 failed genuine....so on!

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank You for your help.

Enzo

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #166 on: October 29, 2017, 13:19:24 PM »
Now i got the 302 as well. Could you fix it.

Morten

We have unlocked your regcode. Please run the LHSproductact.exe in your [FS]\Addon scenery\LHS_LHBP_X folder, preferably with admin rights.

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #167 on: October 29, 2017, 13:21:40 PM »
Installing the last version with Administrator rights I receive:
ERR 303 at the end of installation.
I put the new DLL in Modules folder, I start P3D4 and the simulator
show me: ERR 505 failed genuine....so on!

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank You for your help.

Enzo

I have two other customer who have the same anomaly with the activator but I cannot find out why.

Do you have any other Simulator like FSX / FSXSE / P3D 1.4-3.x?
If yes could you please try the activation? If there it is working than something is not okay at the P3D v4.

Offline Miksu1977

« Reply #168 on: October 29, 2017, 14:57:32 PM »
New DLL works very nicely, thank you so much :)

Offline kityatyi

« Reply #169 on: October 29, 2017, 15:59:17 PM »
All woks fine here.

Any chance you could please add a set of autumn trees? It's quite awkward to see bright green summer vegetation at this time of the year. In fact a new version of LHBP would be awesome with all the recent changes reflected. Of course as a whole new purchase.

Offline Enzo

« Reply #170 on: October 29, 2017, 16:10:09 PM »
The only simulator on my PC is now P3D4.1. I had in the past FSX SE and P3D V.3
The only change on my PC recently was a new Grafic Card (from GTX 780 TI to GTX 1080 TI).

If you need some file pls instruct me.

Tks
Enzo

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #171 on: October 29, 2017, 16:21:08 PM »
The only simulator on my PC is now P3D4.1. I had in the past FSX SE and P3D V.3
The only change on my PC recently was a new Grafic Card (from GTX 780 TI to GTX 1080 TI).

If you need some file pls instruct me.

Tks
Enzo

I have sent you an email.

Offline almostatys

« Reply #172 on: October 29, 2017, 18:35:22 PM »
Does anyone have safedocks at LHBP? I don't have.

Offline WebMaximus

« Reply #173 on: October 30, 2017, 10:08:51 AM »
Without reading through all 12 pages in this thread, what is the current status of Budapest in P3Dv4.1?

What manual steps are required if any and what issues if any are there?

I saw someone mention a couple of posts up how the vegetation doesn't match the time of year with all green trees regardless of season for example. Is there any change that could/will be addressed in this version or would that have to wait for an upcoming version of Budapest if there will be one?

I also remember having an issue with this scenery where having road traffic enabled in the simulator would cause rather severe stutters/pauses every 10 seconds or so where the only way to avoid that was to disable all road traffic. Is this still an issue in P3Dv4.1?
Richard Åsberg

Offline CYRUS

« Reply #174 on: October 30, 2017, 15:25:14 PM »
Hello, after installing the latest version of the Attached the 1.5.1.0 DLL that is available above, it looks like everything works as normal. (except those textures that were never there ...)
Thank you for your good work.

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #175 on: October 31, 2017, 20:53:10 PM »
Without reading through all 12 pages in this thread, what is the current status of Budapest in P3Dv4.1?

What manual steps are required if any and what issues if any are there?

I saw someone mention a couple of posts up how the vegetation doesn't match the time of year with all green trees regardless of season for example. Is there any change that could/will be addressed in this version or would that have to wait for an upcoming version of Budapest if there will be one?

I also remember having an issue with this scenery where having road traffic enabled in the simulator would cause rather severe stutters/pauses every 10 seconds or so where the only way to avoid that was to disable all road traffic. Is this still an issue in P3Dv4.1?

Basically it is ready. FOr the 95% of the users it is working without a problem. Some users have some activation problem but we are trying to find that bug too.

You can download the file from the webshop directly or from this GD link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3PRo0hefj60ZXg4VDVvUHZRSWs/view?usp=sharing

No manual copy/overwrite step is needed. The latest 64 bit dll is uploaded to the server (1.5.1.0).

Vegetation, there was always summer and winter.

That shutters appeared only by one of the Global Vector scenery, I think FTX. But as far as I remember it has been solved.

Offline WebMaximus

« Reply #176 on: October 31, 2017, 21:01:16 PM »
Thanks.

I can already confirm it's working great and I must say this scenery even when it's rather old still is an amazing scenery also in P3Dv4. Just all small things like the 3D grass that actually looks like grass is something many other developers could learn from.

As for the LHBP_objectPlacer64.dll file I downloaded this one separately from this thread and just overwrote the one already in there after the installation using the installer called Budapest_LHBP_v13_FSX_SE_P3D_Build13.exe.

The dll file I downloaded is version 1.5.1.0 and stupid enough I didn't even check what version this file was after installation before overwriting. When you say no overwriting is needed are you then saying this 1.5.1.0 version of the dll is already included in the version of the installer I was using?

Good to know should I install this scenery again so I know if I need this separate dll or not.
Richard Åsberg

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #177 on: October 31, 2017, 21:18:37 PM »
Thanks.

I can already confirm it's working great and I must say this scenery even when it's rather old still is an amazing scenery also in P3Dv4. Just all small things like the 3D grass that actually looks like grass is something many other developers could learn from.

As for the LHBP_objectPlacer64.dll file I downloaded this one separately from this thread and just overwrote the one already in there after the installation using the installer called Budapest_LHBP_v13_FSX_SE_P3D_Build13.exe.

The dll file I downloaded is version 1.5.1.0 and stupid enough I didn't even check what version this file was after installation before overwriting. When you say no overwriting is needed are you then saying this 1.5.1.0 version of the dll is already included in the version of the installer I was using?

Good to know should I install this scenery again so I know if I need this separate dll or not.

1.5.1.0 is included in the installer already.

Offline WebMaximus

« Reply #178 on: October 31, 2017, 21:24:06 PM »
1.5.1.0 is included in the installer already.

Great, thanks!
Richard Åsberg

Offline WebMaximus

« Reply #179 on: October 31, 2017, 21:25:10 PM »
And like others already said, many thanks for making this lovely scenery available in P3Dv4 !!
Richard Åsberg