Author Topic: Aircraft jumps while taxiing in  (Read 11320 times)

Offline Kimp1lot

Aircraft jumps while taxiing in
« on: February 22, 2018, 15:36:47 PM »
Hello,

I assumed it was a random bug from my aircraft (FSLabs A320), nevertheless I've flown three times into LHBP and it occured 100% of the time, in different places.

After landing (on 13R), I do the cleanup of my aircraft and then from the time I'm exiting the runway to the time I reach my parking position, my aircraft wins maybe 30 or 40 feet out of the blue to slam on the ground. He litterally jumps. I always did the same taxi procedure : exit 13R at A2, then taxi A4 right P1, left P2, right P3 and then one of the R stands. However, it doesn't happen at a specific place because the first time it happens right after I vacated the runway, this time it happened just before I entered my stand centerline.

It happens only in your airport, and already happened in P3D v4.1.

I have Win7, Orbx Europe OpenLC/Vector (AEC is disabled in the tool), P3D v4.2, FSLabs A320.

Did you already get reports of that behavior ?

Thanks!

Offline jodle

Re: Aircraft jumps while taxiing in
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 12:47:09 PM »
Same problem on TXW A7 FSLABS A320 P3D4.2

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 21:14:53 PM »
Good question. So far only you two reported that.

I'll test it.

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline Framsen

• Valued Customer
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 16:20:11 PM »
Still the same problem today.
Here is one of my pirep report, you can see I was taxiiing after landing and it "jumped" -> Pirep can be failed with hard landing (very annoying):

[14:43:02] Touched down at -228 fpm, gear lever: down, pitch: 7, roll: level, 116 kts
[14:43:59] Landed in 6162 ft, fuel: 2673 kg, weight: 55954 kg
[14:43:59] Taxiing to gate
[14:44:44] Aircraft airborne
[14:44:45] Touched down early at -774 fpm, gear level: down, flaps: 9
[14:44:46] Landed in 4 ft, fuel: 2645 kg, weight: 55925 kg
[14:44:46] Taxiing to gate

It has already happened several times only with this airport, with differend aircrafts, with ORBX and with deactivated ORBX too.  :(

Offline Kimp1lot

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 17:00:49 PM »
Hello,

Aside the three of us which reported this issue in this thread, I know at least one more person which has the issue. It unfortunately seems to be the scenery.

I've seen the announcement about the V2 update. Will this issue be addressed ?

Kind regards,
Kim.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 17:03:14 PM by Kimp1lot »

Offline mbali

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 19:37:28 PM »
Hi Pilots,

I have same problem, but I have a quick half fix this issue.
When you on the parking position , you need press y key twice before pushback,  - switch slew mode and back to normal.
Thereafter you can pushback without jumping.
After landing I don't know how to fix.I hope the developer team will check it.

Regards, 

Offline kopinio21

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2019, 10:57:22 AM »
Same problem here!

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2019, 12:27:54 PM »
Could you please specify where exactly it jumps? A screenshot or a video would help a lot.
Most probably there is a conflict with a 3rd party scenery (Global Vector, Orbx Mesh etc.)

Offline Kimp1lot

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2019, 20:48:54 PM »
Hello,

As I said in my original post, it does not lie with one particular spot, it can happen anywhere.

A conflict ? Sure, but ALL my other airports work fine. Even if logic dictates so, it may not come from your end, nonetheless it's as I said pure logic to assume it is, or at least there is something that is unique to your airport causing that (its location, technology used, trampoline on taxiways and whatnot).

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2019, 16:32:42 PM »
Hello,

As I said in my original post, it does not lie with one particular spot, it can happen anywhere.

A conflict ? Sure, but ALL my other airports work fine. Even if logic dictates so, it may not come from your end, nonetheless it's as I said pure logic to assume it is, or at least there is something that is unique to your airport causing that (its location, technology used, trampoline on taxiways and whatnot).

Sorry I did not mean to ignore your problem that was not my intention. I thought the aircraft jumps on a specific place.
I have one hunch only which may be worth to try. Delete the ZHBP_ADEX_ADE.BGL in [FS]\\Addon Scenery\LHS_LHBP_X\scenery folder. It creates the tunnel which connects the airport tower with Apron 2 (leads below A and B taxiways).

Offline Kimp1lot

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2019, 13:38:49 PM »
Oh sorry if my post suggested so but it was not my attention ahah, so far you answered to the post and well, if noone reports the issue you cannot know it's here if you don't experience it yourself. Help is appreciated  ;D

Alright, I was about to reinstall the scenery to re-try my luck. I'll reinstall and delete the file and I'll report back here, thanks :)

Offline Kimp1lot

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2019, 23:45:56 PM »
Reporting that it's still jumping for me with the FSLabs and even with your file removed. I simply spawned on 31L with the FSL, released the parking brake and waited for about 30s and then it started to win altitude without reason again.

A shame, I want to fly there :(

Edit: The only thing I can say is that it only happens when I'm moving, so parking brake off. I have ActiveSky, maybe a conflict with this ? Very weird.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 00:39:30 AM by Kimp1lot »

Offline Framsen

• Valued Customer
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2019, 18:53:11 PM »
Sorry for hungarian, trying to help...

Srácok nekem továbbra is megugrik a gép. Kivettem scenery libraryból azt az ORBX régiót, ahol van LHBP, van olyan lehetőség FTX-ben, hogy "Airport Elevation Correction" itt teljesen mindegy, hogy be- vagy kikapcsolom LHBP-t ugyan úgy előjön a hiba, GSX is teljesen mindegy, vele és nélküle is megugrik, Active Sky nélkül is, egyszerűen nem tudom kiszűrni hol "conflict", ha van.
Kérdeztétek, hogy hol történik pontosan és írta az Úr a válaszban, hogy bárhol, ez igaz, de nálam különösen sűrűn az R273-R274 környékén fordul elő, illetve a L, P3 és állóhelyei, valamint fogtam már ki Z és L becsatlakozásnál, és A5 a torony előtti részen.

Amit még megállapítottam, hogy érkezésnél sokkal nagyobb az esély erre, mint indulásnál, ez nem tudom mennyire számít, van hogy simán elgurulok 13R végéig probléma nélkül keresztül az egész reptéren, de egy 31R landolás után azt a minimális taxizást (pl.: Z,L,P3) nem bírom megcsinálni mert megugrik, de van, hogy nem, teljesen ugyan azokkal a beállításokkal, ugyan ott gurulva, ugyan azzal a géppel. Én is megtudom erősíteni, hogy egyedi ez a bug, sehol máshol nem tapasztalom.

Próbálok segíteni, reménykedek benne, hogy sikerül kijavítani, mert tényleg sok PIREP megy a kukába, mert ezzel generál "crash landinget" az ACARS-ba és kuka az út.  ;D

Offline m814

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2019, 14:54:07 PM »
Szia!
Esetleg próbáld meg a ZHBP_ADEX_ADE.BGL-t inaktívvá tenni (ZHBP_ADEX_ADE.BGLBAK). Elképzelhető hogy ez okoz egyeseknél konfliktust.
 Valamint a repülők CG pontja is hajlamosít egyes modelleket a pattogásra.
Ha Slew módban (Y) a gép felpattan vagy a talajra helyezéskor belesüpped a betonba akkor ott lesz a gond. Ezt valami teljesen default reptéren (se mesh, se semmi)  érdemes ellenőrizni.

By NASA: MOS-8500 0,985@1,023Mhz, VIC-II 320*200 16 colour,65,536 Kbyte,Datasette 300