Author Topic: LHBP causes FSUIPC issue  (Read 4709 times)

Offline nico_reyns

LHBP causes FSUIPC issue
« on: August 13, 2018, 14:40:20 PM »
Hi all

I use the LH Budapest scenery on P3Dv4 in combination with the IVAO IVAP for online flying. However I get an FSUIPC error message when starting my sim. I tried the following:

-updated FSUIPC to the latest version (5.14)
-deleted "LHBP_objectplacer64.dll" from P3Dv4 "modules". This caused the warning to disappear but also made all the buildings on LHBP disappear so not really a solution as well
-I also deleted the "LHBP_objectplacer64.dll" (v1.5.1.1) from P3Dv4 "modules" and reran the registry but it came up with the same version and same FSUIPC warning.

Any help would be deeply appreciated

Kind regards

Nico Reyns

Offline nico_reyns

Re: LHBP causes FSUIPC issue
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 17:36:47 PM »
Guys of the support team, are you dealing with this issue? It is very annoying when flying online to have no FSUIPC link available to IVAP. I would like to get some support. please send me an email if you need more info.

Thanks

Nico

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 08:45:47 AM »
Hi

i could not reproduce the issue yet. But if the error message comes from FSUIPC have you contacted them as well?

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline nico_reyns

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 00:46:29 AM »
Hi

I just deleted the LHBP scenery, then deleted all the related files left behind including the object placer in the modules folder. Then I ran P3Dv4 and I did not get the fault message.
When I reinstalled the scenery and I got the FSUIPC message again so I can only conclude that the problem lies with the objects placer in the modules folder.

Also the .exe file does not allow me to install the scenery into another folder than the P3d folder.

The lack of this FSUIPC connection also causes my aircraft transponder to stop communicating with the IVAO IVAP transponder so I have to put the XPDR twice on C when flying.

I really hope to get some support soon.

Kind regards

Nico Reyns