Author Topic: Error 502 - Error 501 - Budapest activation  (Read 13092 times)

Offline Felidae

• Valued Customer
Error 502 - Error 501 - Budapest activation
« on: December 01, 2018, 11:42:29 AM »
Hello,
again the same poblem  with the (in France completely  illegal) obsolescence.
After trying  to reactivate the scenery three times as described, I get still the same error message.

Please could you be so kind to fix this annoying issue as I have bought the scenery legally for the full price by LHsimulations without planned "obsolescence"

Thanks and regards

Daniel

« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 15:13:38 PM by tsGucci »

Offline chasordod

Re: Budapest activation
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 13:37:58 PM »
Hi,

I have same problem - this has reappeared after updating to P3Dv4.4, though may not be related to this update.

Your help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Charles

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 15:09:59 PM »
We have updated the activator on the server. Please re-run the LHSproductact.exe in your [FS]\Addon scenery\LHS_LHBP_X folder (with administrator rights). Than a the 502/501 message should be gone at FS startup. If the message still comes up please go to your [FS]\Modules folder delete the LHBP_objectPlacer.dll than re-run the LHSproductact.exe again. A new dll should appear there. You can check its version number by right clicking and selecting Properties than Details tab. It should be 1.3.2.26 (in case of P3D v4 it should be 1.5.1.2).

We are sorry for the inconvinience!

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline chasordod

Re: Error 502 - Error 501 - Budapest activation
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 17:27:04 PM »
Hi again,

Thanks for that.

Ran sceneryConfigurator.exe again, objectPlacer64.dll correctly updated to 1.5.1.2, now no error message on startup. Scenery displaying perfectly in simulator.

Thanks for the quick response.

Regards,

Charles

Offline Felidae

• Valued Customer
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 22:28:25 PM »
Hallo ,
I have followed the instructions but now my "code is banned" ?????????

Wonderful, isn't?

Regards

Daniel

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 15:05:16 PM »
Hallo ,
I have followed the instructions but now my "code is banned" ?????????

Wonderful, isn't?

Regards

Daniel

Please run it again. We have increased the limit for everybody.
Sorry for the trouble.

Offline Felidae

• Valued Customer
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2018, 09:47:20 AM »
Hi,
Thanks for your help.
It seems to work now.

Offline BoeingNut

• Valued Customer
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 22:28:36 PM »
Hi there!

I have the same problem, but when running the LHSproductact.exe (even with AV off AND as admin) it says, that all is ok BUT there is no .dll in my folder. Also I keep getting the Error 502 msg. Updated to 4.4 on the day of its release. Is there another way to get rid of this issue? Last time I received the .dll via this forum. But I don't understand the issue my installation of LHBP seems to have.

Regards,

Pete

Offline Felidae

• Valued Customer
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2018, 23:28:33 PM »
Hello,
the. dll can be found in P3D V.x >>>> modules

Good evening

Daniel

Offline BoeingNut

• Valued Customer
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2018, 00:20:17 AM »
Is there a way to download the new activator? I can run mine as often as I want, the needed .dll is not created in the modules folder, tho the msg windows says "activation successful". I get that software needs to be protected but this scenery had me jumping through hoops from the get go. Since the dll I got from this forum didn't ultimately remedy my problem I am looking forward to a reply by the devs.

Cheers,

Pete

Offline Felidae

• Valued Customer
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2018, 01:12:42 AM »
Hallo,

the dev answered me :
If the message still comes up please go to your [FS]\Modules folder delete the LHBP_objectPlacer.dll than re-run the LHSproductact.exe again. A new dll should appear there. You can check its version number by right-clicking and selecting Properties then Details tab. It should be 1.3.2.26 (in case of P3D v4 it should be 1.5.1.2).

Normally this solution works

D.K.

Offline karank

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2018, 09:37:53 AM »
We have updated the activator on the server. Please re-run the LHSproductact.exe in your [FS]\Addon scenery\LHS_LHBP_X folder (with administrator rights). Than a the 502/501 message should be gone at FS startup. If the message still comes up please go to your [FS]\Modules folder delete the LHBP_objectPlacer.dll than re-run the LHSproductact.exe again. A new dll should appear there. You can check its version number by right clicking and selecting Properties than Details tab. It should be 1.3.2.26 (in case of P3D v4 it should be 1.5.1.2).

We are sorry for the inconvinience!

Have tried this three times now but no success. After installing the scenery into P3D v4.4, it came up with Error 303. It also opened a webpage to a link on the forum thread here (http://lhsimulations.com/forum/index.php?topic=725.msg16332#new) asking to download a new 'LHSproductact.exe' which I did and the activation went through just fine but no dll was ever placed in the P3D\Modules folder. Not during the initial install or the subsequent attempts using the new LHSproductact.exe with admin rights. As a result, the scenery shows up without any 3D objects.

And so I am back here on the forum looking for a solution once again. Any ideas?

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2018, 10:26:07 AM »
Have tried this three times now but no success. After installing the scenery into P3D v4.4, it came up with Error 303. It also opened a webpage to a link on the forum thread here (http://lhsimulations.com/forum/index.php?topic=725.msg16332#new) asking to download a new 'LHSproductact.exe' which I did and the activation went through just fine but no dll was ever placed in the P3D\Modules folder. Not during the initial install or the subsequent attempts using the new LHSproductact.exe with admin rights. As a result, the scenery shows up without any 3D objects.

And so I am back here on the forum looking for a solution once again. Any ideas?

For some reason the activator cannot access your modules folder. Please download the attached rar file. You can find the DLL inside, copy the 64 bit version to your P3D Modules folder.

Offline karank

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2018, 23:31:30 PM »
For some reason the activator cannot access your modules folder. Please download the attached rar file. You can find the DLL inside, copy the 64 bit version to your P3D Modules folder.

I think it wasn't able to place anything in the modules folder because it couldn't see the scenery being installed. This could be because I had moved the scenery from scenery.cfg to an xml based addon using LorbySi Addon Organizer.
I moved it back to scenery.cfg and placed the 64bit dll, now the objects show up fine.
Thanks.

Offline Felidae

• Valued Customer
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2018, 13:03:36 PM »
The best is to follow the intentions of the dev, not to experiment with your own ideology

Nice flights

DcK