Author Topic: Error 502 - Error 501 - Budapest activation  (Read 13121 times)

Offline karank

Re: Error 502 - Error 501 - Budapest activation
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2018, 19:08:14 PM »
The best is to follow the intentions of the dev, not to experiment with your own ideology

Nice flights

DcK

Appreciate your comment but moving a scenery from the scenery.cfg to the addon XML method (not physically moving the scenery but switching the entry from the cfg to an xml) as prescribed by LM (not my ideology) should not suddenly make the product stop working. In fact, this moving process is done AFTER the scenery has been installed and gone through its activation process so there should not be any conflict. The problem was that the installer never placed the appropriate dll where it should've. Why it didn't do that is something I cannot answer but the developer can certainly assist in the matter, which he did and as a result, the issue was resolved.

Thanks anyway.

Offline f.skywalker

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2019, 13:33:10 PM »
The problem is back again in 2019
Today i have this message on my screen.

Greating fro EDDM
Frank

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2019, 16:00:51 PM »
The problem is back again in 2019
Today i have this message on my screen.

Greating fro EDDM
Frank

Error 501, Error 502 - Scenery is obsolete or nearing obsolescence

There are two way of get rid of this message:

Option 1 - Simply copy and overwrite:

Download the ZIP file from here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qw4vhF8vPh97BVQiMyhWhZ-o58DBpkvo/view?usp=sharing . It contains the 1.4.0.18 Version DLL.
Copy (and overwrite any existing file) in your [simulator]\Modules folder
Please be aware that Prepar3D v4 requires the 64bit version DLL called LHBP_objectPlacer64.dll

Option 2 - Reactivate:

Run the LHSproductact.exe in your [FS]\Addon scenery\LHS_LHBP_X folder with administrator rights.
If that does not help, please delete the LHBP_OBJECTPLACER.DLL in your 'Modules' folder. Than run the LHSproductact.exe again. A new LHBP_OBJECTPLACER.DLL should be downloaded.

P.S.I: We are sorry for the inconvenience we promise this is the last time you encounter this message. This message was faced out with the DLL version 1.4.0.10 released on 11.06.2019. Our purpose was just to make sure that everybody is using the latest version.

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline f.skywalker

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2019, 16:19:50 PM »
Thanks for the fast help.

Frank