Author Topic: LHBP suddenly stopped working : SOLVED  (Read 6404 times)

Offline MELPH

• Valued Customer
LHBP suddenly stopped working : SOLVED
« on: September 19, 2015, 21:52:07 PM »
Hello

In May 2014 i purchased the LHBP scenery. This worked fine for a while and was great. However, a while ago when loading FSX (Sp2) a warning message appeared stating the scenery was obsolete and I had to goto to the scenery folder and run a script - this script I ran and I received a success message.

Upon reloading FSX, I received the same message again, so I did the same again but yes, on FSX reload, the message still appears.

I removed the scenery and today logged back into your website and downloaded the latest version. I installed it and entered the serial number all OK. However, when it came to online activation, I received a message that my serial number has been banned? Why?

I have not shared this scenery with anyone - why has teh serial number been banned?

Please help so I can carry on using this brilliant piece of scenery

Thank you
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 00:23:06 AM by MELPH »

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Re: LHBP suddenly stopped working
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 22:05:50 PM »
Hi!

That is strange. Your serial isnt banned. Please delete the LHBP_objectPlacer.dll in your modules folder. Than run the LHSproductact.exe in your Addon scenery\LHS_LHBP_X folder.
Lets see what happens.

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline MELPH

• Valued Customer
Re: LHBP suddenly stopped working
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 00:22:23 AM »
Hi

Thanks - got it working. Saw another thread and it was mentioned to install the scenery with admin rights..... so I went back and reinstalled using admin rights and hey presto, it works brilliantly. Not sure why I received the inital errors though and why it stopped working, but as long as it now works I am happy.

I forgot how great this scenery is at night.....stunning.

Many thanks

Offline NSD1976

Re: LHBP suddenly stopped working : SOLVED
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 23:13:23 PM »
Hello tGucci,

I ran into the same problem as MELPH - a few weeks ago, I started to receive the same message. However, I did not have the time to look into it. Today, I flew again for the first time in months. Unfortunately, now buildings were visible in LHBP.

As you suggested, I then deleted the LHBP_objectplacer.dll. However, I cannot find the lhsproduct.exe, neither in the suddirectory, nor in any other place on the computer.

Can you please advise?

Many thanks,

Nicolaus

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 23:17:40 PM »
Hi

Try than to reinstall the scenery. The LHSproductact.exe located in [FS root]\Addon scenery\LHS_LHBP_X folder.

Offline NSD1976

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2016, 13:03:29 PM »
Many thanks for your swift reply.

I followed your instructions this morning and it works!  :)

However, AVIRA is giving me some warnings regarding the LHSproductact.exe, saying that it is infected with Tr/ATRAPS.GEN. This is probably how the file disappeared in the first place; it was probably deleted by AVIRA. My question now is: I assume that your files are free of any virus, but for security's sake, would it be ok to delete the file again?

Many thanks,

Nicolaus

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 16:13:48 PM »
Of course our files are safe and virus free. You can delete it if you want. It is needed for the activation

Offline NSD1976

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 16:17:58 PM »
Many thanks and keep up the great work  :)