Author Topic: Problem after Installing LHDC/Scenery cfg error message  (Read 4439 times)

Offline flyer32

Problem after Installing LHDC/Scenery cfg error message
« on: November 07, 2016, 17:27:40 PM »
 Hi guys, I am a new member on this site, and I am enjoying your wonderful scenery. I have FS2004 running on W7,64 bit, and until now everything has been going well. I recently installed LHDC, Debrecen. Now, as soon as I
start FS2004, I get an error message. It appears as if I have a file meant for FSX. Please advise how I deal with this. I have attached two screen shots to show the problem. Man y thanks ,in advance of your reply. Best wishes ,RegT.

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Re: Problem after Installing LHDC/Scenery cfg error message
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 22:16:10 PM »
Something went wrong with your scenery.cfg. Delete the LHDC entries and try to reset them manually.
The installer before changes the scenery.cfg it makes a backup. It is next to it and renamed to scenery_[date and time].cfg. You can also reactivate that if you want.

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline flyer32

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 16:10:08 PM »
Thank you "tsGucci", I am grateful for your advice. I will do as you suggest and report back later. RegT (flyer32)

Offline flyer32

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 23:10:32 PM »
Hi "tsGucci", I did as you suggested and deleted the scenery.cfg files with "X" in the name and made sure the files
with "_9" were included. This corrected the problem and now all is well. I especially love the A.I. aircraft which make
the airports come alive.  Many thanks, and keep up the good work. Best wishes, RegT (flyer32)