Author Topic: LHBP in P3Dv2  (Read 6027 times)

Offline Kai-Uwe Weiß

LHBP in P3Dv2
« on: April 24, 2014, 12:29:57 PM »
hello,

I'm running your amazing scenery in P3Dv2. Yesterday I got a second GTX780 and built a SLI-connection. In the LM-forum exists a so-called "developer-hack" to run P2Dv2-in SLI-modus. In future a native SLI-profil is planned. To use this you have to rename prepar3d.exe into AFR-FriendlyD3D.exe.
I've done this. But now your LHBP doesn't work anymore. Two errormessages appear during initilization of the sim and after finishing starting the sim there are no buildings there. Only black areas. It looks like copy-protection?
Is there a way to handle this? Otherwise, it's not the problem, I can wait until a SLI-profile is released.

thanks Kai

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Re: LHBP in P3Dv2
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 17:00:53 PM »
Hello Kai!

If I understand well if you rename the exe back to prepar3d.exe than it works?
That seems to be an issue with prepar3D. The dll is somehow not allowed to read out the registry entries. Maybe launching the prepar3d with administrator rights solves the issue.

I'm also looking forward to the SLI capability. I have a GTX760 if P3D will be SLI ready I'll buy a second one.

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline Men_x

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 14:30:10 PM »
What could be the problem? Reinstalling did not help.

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 17:17:54 PM »
Uh, that is ugly.

Are you sure this is a scenery problem, just looking at your menu characters and pause description. 

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary