Author Topic: cannot run installer  (Read 4356 times)

Offline rooitou

cannot run installer
« on: July 26, 2016, 16:22:21 PM »
Hi there, I bought your Per LHPR - Bony LHBY scenery from simmarket and installed it in FS2004 yesterday, along with the freeware library and Hungary landmarks. I was very impressed and wanted to see what it looked like in FSX. So this morning I went through the same process and first installed the library and landmark files. However, when I wanted to install the FSX Per LHPR - Bony LHBY scenery, nothing happened. I double click on the .exe file (Per_LHPR-Bony_LHBY_scenery_v1_FSX_Prepar3D_Build8.exe) but absolutely nothing happens, even trying to run it as "Administrator". I then downloaded the previous version (...Build7.exe), but also nothing happens. I then tried running other freeware sceneries from LH Simulations, but now nothing works, not even the FS2004 files I installed yesterday. All other .exe files from other developers and other applications work fine, but not a single LH Simulations executable file is working now. What could be the problem?

Troye
Order Number: 1384340, simmarket

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Re: cannot run installer
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 13:53:42 PM »
Sorry missed your topic. I have sent you an email.

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline rooitou

Re: cannot run installer
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 15:26:32 PM »
No worries, you replied very quickly to my e-mail, and the link to your other .exe file worked perfectly. All sorted and I'm enjoying the beautiful Győr-Pér (LHPR) and Bőny scenery in FSX now! Please bring us more airfields like that, i really like Bony and discovering all the landmarks in the area! Fantastic experience.
Order Number: 1384340, simmarket