Author Topic: FS2004 - Texture Problem - LHPR - LHPP  (Read 14613 times)

Offline Mark29

FS2004 - Texture Problem - LHPR - LHPP
« on: May 19, 2016, 01:58:10 AM »
Hi to all...I recently bought LHPR. I am running FS2004 - Win7-64 Ultimate. The install went fine and I added it to the scenery library. I also have LHS LBP and Landmarks packs installed. And they are added as well. I have one problem...there are missing textures. I uploaded a couple of pics of the problem. I am also experiencing the same problem with LHPP. Also with LHPP at installation I'm getting a "false genuine" error. But just with that scenery. I would like to keep these sceneries in Flightsim as they are done extremely well! I was wondering if there is any kind of fix for this. As I said before, I would really like to keep these in my sim. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Mark

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Re: FS2004 - Texture Problem - LHPR - LHPP
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 21:03:09 PM »
Have you installed the Library Base pack too?

http://lhsimulations.com/freeware_zone/library-base-pack/

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline Mark29

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 21:32:56 PM »
Hi, thank you for your quick reply. Yes I did. I also installed the Landmark pack also. I just can't figure this out. I tried to re-install the scenery too but that didn't work. I went through my scenery directories for anything similar...nothing. I am really at a loss.

Mark-

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 21:44:29 PM »
Could you check if the scenery library contains the Library Base pack. Because clearly that is missing. The textures, the grass next to the taxiway and I think the gliders in the background.

Offline Mark29

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 23:01:08 PM »
Yes I did activate the Scenery Library...I'm attaching a pic. But I wasn't sure if it supposed to be in a certain order.

Offline Mark29

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 00:34:26 AM »
One note - I even tried merging the scenery library base pack into the scenery itself - didn't work. Just wanted to give you an example of what I've tried.

Mark-

Offline Mark29

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 18:44:34 PM »
tsGucci,

This might be a reach, but, could it be possible that there might be some texture files that are missing in this build of the Scenery Base pack? I've installed it now about 5 times -  I've checked the scenery.cfg and made sure it's active.

Regards,

Mark-

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2016, 18:39:47 PM »
Is it possible that the same scenery is activated twice? (Library scenery)

Offline Mark29

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2016, 21:58:05 PM »
No it isn't. I checked the scenery library thinking it was that. No double activations. And no double Afcads. It's happening with LHDC also...definitely a texture problem. And they're no double sceneries matching yours. The only one that works perfect is LHBP.

Mark-

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2016, 21:41:34 PM »
Could you please send us your scenery.cfg, either you attach it here in the forum or send it to info@lhsimulations.com

Offline Mark29

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2016, 03:26:39 AM »
Hi,

Just checking on status of the scenery cfg. I sent it to you through the email you posted.

Thanks,

Mark-

Offline Mark29

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2016, 00:22:51 AM »
I haven't been here in a while and I've been doing some searching. I have re-done my scenery.cfg with Scenery Config Editor and there are no errors. I'm pretty much convinced it's been a texture issue all the time. Time and time again with any scenery, freeware or payware, if someone is experiencing this problem it's always pointed to a texture (missing) problem. like I said from the beginning. If the scenery is pulling from a specific texture directory and that texture isn't there...it will not be shown. This topic has been viewed many times, apparently people are looking for some information regarding this topic.

Thanks,

Mark

Offline Mark29

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2016, 21:05:44 PM »
TsGucci, Once again...apologies extended...

Mark-