Scenery design > Scenery Showroom

Hungary Scenery Project /FSX LHDC, Debrecen

(1/2) > >>

m814:
Készül az X-is....

tsGucci:

Starski:
Hello,

I must say that the scenery of Debrecen is awesome and I'd like to thank your for such great freeware scenery.

In last days I installed it in my Prepar3d v2.5 + the LHS objects library.

I made a first flight to LHDC and have no problems after landing - everything was perfect on the airport during touchdown, taxing and parking. But when I loaded my plane on the scenery to make the flight from LHDC, I noticed some ground problems.

I thought that maybe it's caused by FTX Vector and thus I have to disable elevation in it. Unfortunately FTX Vector doesn't allow me to disable LHDC manually and in case of automatic process LHDC is not verified as a conflicting scenery. Please find enclosed some screenshots, which should show the problem. The strange thing is that if I'm higher, the more taxiways I can see.

My mesh is set to 5m and I even tried to change it to 1m, 2m or even 10-19m - unfortunately there was no change.

Besides near the touchdown zone of 23L I also noticed some black squares, which you can find on a last screen.

Do you see any chance to help me?

Regards,
Marcin Gwiazdzinski

BTW: I have FTX Global, FTX Vector, FTX openLC and FTX Norway installed in the simulator.

tsGucci:
Dear Marcin,

Prepar3D ceased the support for FS2004 and FS2002 objects. It means either they do not show up or showed incorrectly.
The only solution is to convert all objects to FSX format, but that has a sideeffect. With simple FSX format no conditioning possible like seasonal textures etc. The only way to resolve it completely if we use the DLL technique similar to LHBP. But that is a tedious work which we are not sure to willing to do in case of a freeware scenery especially because our capacity is barely enough e.g. for LDRI.

Starski:
Hello,

But I understand that the problem of FS2004 / FS2002 objects refer to the black squares.

Nevertheless I mean the problem with green ground after loading to the scenery - everything was perfect after landing and when I try to start my flight from LHDC I see some green area instead of taxiway and apron. When I move my camera higher, I can see more taxiway. I cannot imagine how this problem can refer to FS2004 / FS2002 objects...

Regards,
Marcin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version