Scenery design > Scenery Showroom

Hungary Scenery Project /FSX LHDC, Debrecen

<< < (2/2)

tsGucci:
Because the ground is created with FS2002 SDK as thousands of other scenery too.

Starski:
Thanks.

In the meantime I also asked about this case in ORBX forum about the compatibility:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/100100-lhdc-debrecen-problem-with-ground-elevantion/

I'm totally confused now as it seems that other user doesn't have such problem :(

And the last question in order to not bother you more - if it's caused by FS2002 SDK, is it possible that everything is fine after landing and it only appears after loading to the scenery? Sorry if it's infantile question.

tsGucci:
The question is if they use the latest p3d version because it was stopped only recently.

On the weekend I will have more time. I'll update my p3d and will see.

Starski:
It's strange... on Saturday I make the another landing in LHDC and everything was perfect.

Yesterday I loaded to the scenery and for the first 2-4 sec apron was correct, but then begun to be green. The whole taxing was on something green, but for example the closed runway looks correct. During a departure from 05R some deformation of the runway took place, maybe to the half of it.

Of course I understand that you will not change anything specially for me, especially as it's freeware and I also want to land in the Rijeka airport a.s.a.p. too  :D  But it will be even nice to confirm that it depends on P3D v2.5, not by my simulator, addons or software.

Gummers:
Great pics, thanks for sharing m814.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version