Author Topic: P3D v5  (Read 4040 times)

Offline MagyarMatt

P3D v5
« on: April 15, 2020, 07:59:35 AM »
Has anyone tried to see if LHBP works with the new P3D or will it require updating?

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Re: P3D v5
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 09:41:46 AM »
Hi

The current installer will not make it possible. Simply you cannot select in the installer the v5 because it does not exist. But even if you try to copy manually the files from v4 to v5 it will also not work because the DLL does not know (yet) the v5 so please DO NOT mess with that.

We purchased yesterday the v5, literally I'm just installing v5 on my computer. We need to find out the installation environment of v5, the registry entries. Than we need to reprogram the DLL, than reprogram the product activator, than new intaller needs to be done. Than it needs to be tested intensively before it is released. It is relatively complex job involving a lot of parties so we would like to ask you to be patient. As soon as we have some progress we will let you know.

Furthemore I'm considering to make the installment as 'add-on.xml' type installer as it is requested all the time. Of course this would also add some more complexity to the issue.

Stay tuned!

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline MagyarMatt

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 10:31:21 AM »
Hi

The current installer will not make it possible. Simply you cannot select in the installer the v5 because it does not exist. But even if you try to copy manually the files from v4 to v5 it will also not work because the DLL does not know (yet) the v5 so please DO NOT mess with that.

We purchased yesterday the v5, literally I'm just installing v5 on my computer. We need to find out the installation environment of v5, the registry entries. Than we need to reprogram the DLL, than reprogram the product activator, than new intaller needs to be done. Than it needs to be tested intensively before it is released. It is relatively complex job involving a lot of parties so we would like to ask you to be patient. As soon as we have some progress we will let you know.

Furthemore I'm considering to make the installment as 'add-on.xml' type installer as it is requested all the time. Of course this would also add some more complexity to the issue.

Stay tuned!

Ok super thanks for the update

Offline jodle

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 11:53:17 AM »
HI!
Issue over LHBP.
When flight from LHBP - trees are placed correctly. When inbound into LHBP - trees floating.