Author Topic: Hungary Scenery Project /FSX LHDC, Debrecen  (Read 15704 times)

Offline m814

• Administrator
Hungary Scenery Project /FSX LHDC, Debrecen
« on: February 20, 2011, 10:14:05 AM »
Készül az X-is....

« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 15:46:27 PM by m814 »

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary
By NASA: MOS-8500 0,985@1,023Mhz, VIC-II 320*200 16 colour,65,536 Kbyte,Datasette 300

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Re:Hungary Scenery Project /FSX LHDC, Debrecen
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 09:08:57 AM »

Offline Starski

Re: Hungary Scenery Project /FSX LHDC, Debrecen
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 10:14:39 AM »
Hello,

I must say that the scenery of Debrecen is awesome and I'd like to thank your for such great freeware scenery.

In last days I installed it in my Prepar3d v2.5 + the LHS objects library.

I made a first flight to LHDC and have no problems after landing - everything was perfect on the airport during touchdown, taxing and parking. But when I loaded my plane on the scenery to make the flight from LHDC, I noticed some ground problems.

I thought that maybe it's caused by FTX Vector and thus I have to disable elevation in it. Unfortunately FTX Vector doesn't allow me to disable LHDC manually and in case of automatic process LHDC is not verified as a conflicting scenery. Please find enclosed some screenshots, which should show the problem. The strange thing is that if I'm higher, the more taxiways I can see.

My mesh is set to 5m and I even tried to change it to 1m, 2m or even 10-19m - unfortunately there was no change.

Besides near the touchdown zone of 23L I also noticed some black squares, which you can find on a last screen.

Do you see any chance to help me?

Regards,
Marcin Gwiazdzinski

BTW: I have FTX Global, FTX Vector, FTX openLC and FTX Norway installed in the simulator.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 10:40:29 AM by Starski »

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 10:49:54 AM »
Dear Marcin,

Prepar3D ceased the support for FS2004 and FS2002 objects. It means either they do not show up or showed incorrectly.
The only solution is to convert all objects to FSX format, but that has a sideeffect. With simple FSX format no conditioning possible like seasonal textures etc. The only way to resolve it completely if we use the DLL technique similar to LHBP. But that is a tedious work which we are not sure to willing to do in case of a freeware scenery especially because our capacity is barely enough e.g. for LDRI.

Offline Starski

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 12:29:26 PM »
Hello,

But I understand that the problem of FS2004 / FS2002 objects refer to the black squares.

Nevertheless I mean the problem with green ground after loading to the scenery - everything was perfect after landing and when I try to start my flight from LHDC I see some green area instead of taxiway and apron. When I move my camera higher, I can see more taxiway. I cannot imagine how this problem can refer to FS2004 / FS2002 objects...

Regards,
Marcin

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 14:05:52 PM »
Because the ground is created with FS2002 SDK as thousands of other scenery too.

Offline Starski

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 14:39:50 PM »
Thanks.

In the meantime I also asked about this case in ORBX forum about the compatibility:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/100100-lhdc-debrecen-problem-with-ground-elevantion/

I'm totally confused now as it seems that other user doesn't have such problem :(

And the last question in order to not bother you more - if it's caused by FS2002 SDK, is it possible that everything is fine after landing and it only appears after loading to the scenery? Sorry if it's infantile question.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 14:43:55 PM by Starski »

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2015, 17:09:11 PM »
The question is if they use the latest p3d version because it was stopped only recently.

On the weekend I will have more time. I'll update my p3d and will see.

Offline Starski

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2015, 10:10:50 AM »
It's strange... on Saturday I make the another landing in LHDC and everything was perfect.

Yesterday I loaded to the scenery and for the first 2-4 sec apron was correct, but then begun to be green. The whole taxing was on something green, but for example the closed runway looks correct. During a departure from 05R some deformation of the runway took place, maybe to the half of it.

Of course I understand that you will not change anything specially for me, especially as it's freeware and I also want to land in the Rijeka airport a.s.a.p. too  :D  But it will be even nice to confirm that it depends on P3D v2.5, not by my simulator, addons or software.

Offline Gummers

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2017, 09:10:58 AM »
Great pics, thanks for sharing m814.