Beszélgetés/General Discussion > Felhasználók képei,slideshow, videó / Users' pictures,slideshow,video

IL-14 Slideshow

(1/1)

Johnny Test:

--- Quote from: tsGucci on March 11, 2012, 21:22:34 PM ---If you like Tibor's work, than you will like the new IL-14 which has been released today.
--- End quote ---

Thank You for this GREAT aircraft, she flew a treat!  :) Will a .PDF manual (English) be done in the near future on the panel switches, etc.? Cause when I put my mouse cursor on any of the switches, the pop-up balloon never appears, tell'n me what the switches are.

VIEW ENTIRE SLIDESHOW HERE

FlightSim: FS9/FS2004 v9.1
Aircraft: Ilyushin Il-14 (LHSimulations)
Flight From: Cumbernauld (EGPG) (UK2000)
Flight To: London City (EGLC) (UK2000)
Distance: 303.9 NM
Nature of Flt: Head'n in for the 2012 London Olympics.
Flight Time: 1hr / 33mins

WARNING!: View slideshows at your own risk & have your popcorn ready! Perhaps coffee too!....ENJOY!

VIEW ENTIRE SLIDESHOW HERE

marvic:
Great Scenery and great pics, what a great combination. Good job Johnny Test............

Johnny Test:

--- Quote from: marvic on March 15, 2012, 02:40:57 AM ---Great Scenery and great pics, what a great combination. Good job Johnny Test............
--- End quote ---

Thank You Marvic!  ;D Does anyone know if a .PDF manual (English) will be done in the near future on the panel switches, etc.? Cause when I put my mouse cursor on any of the switches, the pop-up balloon never appears, tell'n me what the switches are.  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version