Author Topic: object missing in LHBP?  (Read 5390 times)

Offline Kai-Uwe Weiß

object missing in LHBP?
« on: September 09, 2013, 10:09:48 AM »
hello,

first of all: congratulations for this wonderful piece of scenery!

Before this I used this one from Aerosoft from A.Kozma. In his scenery there were two Towers, like shown in my picture. But I couldn't recognize them until now. Are they don't exist anymore or did I search not carefully enough?

cheers Kai

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Re: object missing in LHBP?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 10:43:04 AM »
Hi

Thanks a lot!

The Terminal one is there. Look at around stand 108.

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline Kai-Uwe Weiß

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 12:39:51 PM »
thank you!

I'll try it immediately. Just landed with the new T7 from PMDG from EDDF to LHBP. Amazing! Now I'll pick up a small machine and explore the airport and surroundings. But your weather is as ugly as mine here in Berlin. I think I have to load a nice summerweather :P!

cheers kai

Offline Kai-Uwe Weiß

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 13:31:23 PM »
now I've finished my little leg. I found the two towers at Budapest 1, very nice. A fantastic airport!
Two questions I still have: is it possible to switch of the apron lights during daytime? And the second: the autogenbuildings in Budapest are very nice, especially the houses along the streets. Is it possible to add some POI's I couldn't find like famous bridges, house of parliaments, Gellert, castle and some other, just as an update or even an outstanding Budapestscenery like DD it made for Warszawa?

cheers kai

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 14:06:37 PM »
Hi

The apron light's will be changed most probably in the next version. As Budapest city is not included it would be a little bit strange to offer a POI map. But If we once do the city for sure it is a good idea to include a map.

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary