Author Topic: Problem when using GSX  (Read 21666 times)

Offline marvic

• Valued Customer
Re: Problem when using GSX
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2013, 04:38:50 AM »
I thought I had the latest GSX. Will try to update and report back.
Win7 64bit, i5 2500K 4.2Ghz, Gigabit Z68X-UD4-BE, GSkill 12800 8gig ram, GTX560TI, WD 2t, FSX Accel, REX E+, FTX Global, Shade, UTX, GSX, Accu-feel, EZ Dok, Track IR5, Saitek Pro

Offline Percy

• Valued Customer
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2013, 14:33:25 PM »
Now another problem with GSX: When I try to push back from gate 31 (which is the gate British Airways usually uses, and as a BAV pilot, I use) it puts me on U, facing SE instead of NW. (So essentially I'm standing backwards in a cul-de-sac.) I've tried to configure it, the pushback direction is set to 'Right', which should be the right choice. I have also made sure I have the latest GSX version installed...

Offline Fabo.sk

• Designer
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2013, 18:33:08 PM »
Hello,

does GSX give you an option to choose direction of pushback?

Offline Percy

• Valued Customer
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2013, 18:03:36 PM »
Not at this gate, however, there is only one viable push-back routing: the one I described above. However, GSX chooses the opposite direction. There's a configuration window to set up the scenery in GSX - stand by stand. There is an option to choose the direction, it is correcly set by default to 'Right', but the actual pushback happens to the left.

Offline Fabo.sk

• Designer
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2013, 18:37:03 PM »
There is often a confusion between nose to right and tail to right...
Best way is to just set it the other way in your software. We will correct it in scenery in next update.

Offline Armando83

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2014, 21:15:34 PM »
Hello,

Thanks for the great scenery! I've recently purchased FSDT GSX and unfortunately had issue at the gate R273. I found topic from FSDT support forum where they supposed that root cause is that parking spot was not connected to the taxiway. I opened .bgl with AFX and it looks like this suggestion was correct. Could you advise how to fix it please?