Author Topic: DX10  (Read 5007 times)

Offline elfynh

DX10
« on: December 27, 2013, 17:59:40 PM »
Hi first i want to compliment you on the great LHBP scenery. I hadn't heard of you guys until i googled LHBP fsx scenery earlier this month. I am running DX10 as this seems to have solved my OOM errors and was wondering if you had any plans to update the scenery to run with DX10. The only issue i can currently see with DX10 is the ground textures at night. Everything else appears fine (Buildings, Lights, vehicles etc)

Thanks and Happy New Year
Elfyn

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Re: DX10
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 18:11:04 PM »
Hi Elfyn

Thank you!
We are checking the possibility at the moment.

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline elfynh

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 19:16:50 PM »
Thats great to hear. Its a shame to only be able to use the scenery during FSX day period.

Offline Aumkem

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 15:51:01 PM »
Hello,
same problem for me with night texture.Hope it work with DX10 because we don't have reallly choice if we have some hardware like saitek or triple head, and  want to fly with a pmdg  with FTX global, ASN  and with scenery, OOM are  not far, that is the paradox . hope one day P3D will have FSX level and OOM becam legend but not for the moment .
So only solution to reduce risq for hardcore simmer  is DX10
Thanks for your great work.
Regards,

Offline metalmike

• Valued Customer
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 14:10:29 PM »
Hey guys. Any progress with this? Just got the scenery a few days ago, and everything looks great, but the taxiway/apron textures at night are all pixellated and blurry. I'm assuming this is a DX10 issue.