Author Topic: What is the latest version of LHBP for P3Dv3.1?  (Read 5332 times)

Offline WebMaximus

What is the latest version of LHBP for P3Dv3.1?
« on: January 26, 2016, 18:46:43 PM »
Seems to be a bit of a confusion what is the latest version of LHBP.

I'm in the middle of reinstalling all my addons after replacing P3Dv2.5 with P3Dv3.1 and when I check your homepage I found info version 1.2 has been released and that version 1.4 is being prepared but that was dated back to last summer.

Looking under my profile in the webshop I have a file called Budapest LHBP scenery v1.3 FSX Prepar3D 1.4 & 2.0 Build 8 but looking on my harddrive I have a setup file called Budapest_LHBP_v13_FSX_P3D_P3Dv2_Build9 so looks like I somehow managed to get a version later than what is available from my account in your webshop however that is possible? Would like to think what I find under my profile in the webshop would always be the latest version available?

Lastly, the title of the setup file doesn't include any information of P3Dv3 so my question obviously is...is there a fully P3Dv3 compatible version of LHBP?

Thanks in advance for shedding some light onto this.
Richard Åsberg

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Re: What is the latest version of LHBP for P3Dv3.1?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 22:52:11 PM »
Hi!

Indeed that could be misleading.

The latest Budapest scenery is v1.3 Build 9, available for FSX (SP2 and Acceleration), FSX Steam Edition, Prepar3D 1.4, Prepar3D 2.x and Prepar3D 3.x. The filename is Budapest_LHBP_v13_FSX_P3D_P3Dv2_Build9.exe which indeed does not tell about Prepar3D 3.x but when you run the installer you can select it. In the next build we will correct that. (We were not prepared for Prepar3D :) )
There is a separate installer for FS2004 (9.1 if you like), that version 1.0 Build 10.
You may ask what the Build numbering stands for: We are following the installer changes with that. When the product (scenery) itself is unchanged but there is a modification in the installer / configurator / activator than we add a new number. When there is a new version of the product is released we reset to 1 the Build number. So if a new build is coming out but you are happy with your current scenery you don't have to reinstall it.

..... your homepage I found info version 1.2 has been released ....

You are right, that is wrong. I corrected it just now.

..... version 1.4 is being prepared  ....

That is still the case, but we want to finish LDRI first which might take sometime.

... in the webshop I have a file called Budapest LHBP scenery v1.3 FSX Prepar3D 1.4 & 2.0 Build 8 but looking on my harddrive I have a setup file called Budapest_LHBP_v13_FSX_P3D_P3Dv2_Build9 so looks like I somehow managed to get a version later t....

You are right - again - the link was correct, the name of the link was wrong. I have corrected it now.

..... under my profile in the webshop would always be the latest version available?  ....

Yes.

Thank you so much for you feedback and that you highlighted some issues. We will try to put more focus on that in the future!

Happy landings!

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline WebMaximus

Re: What is the latest version of LHBP for P3Dv3.1?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 23:02:40 PM »
Thanks a lot for the clarification, much appreciated!
Richard Åsberg