Author Topic: LHBP stuttering issue in P3Dv3.3.5  (Read 3815 times)

Offline WebMaximus

LHBP stuttering issue in P3Dv3.3.5
« on: September 02, 2016, 20:23:20 PM »
I reported about this problem before when I was running P3Dv2 and I'm sorry to say the problem is the same in P3Dv3.

What happens is I get stutters every maybe 10-15 seconds or so when getting close to the airport and this is particularly annoying on final when the simulator almost freezes for a split second every now and then. Makes it quite tricky to land.

Last time I reported about this over 6 months ago I was informed you were aware of this problem and that you had found the culprit to be the default land traffic (cars on the roads) in P3D and that moving all traffic sliders to 0% solves the problem. I tried this when I was on P3Dv2 and it did fix the problem but I didn't then and don't now see that as a solution. I even asked you if this suggestion to disable traffic was only for troubleshooting purposes which you confirmed was the case but then I never heard anything more from you about this.

So...what is the current status of this issue and when can we expect a fix to be able to enjoy this scenery without having to disable all traffic in P3D?

To be honest I'm a little bit surprised this kind of rather severe issue exists for such a popular and acclaimed scenery product.

Looking forward to hear back from you!
Richard Åsberg