Author Topic: Prepar3D v4 - 64 bit architecture  (Read 99561 times)

Offline komaromiB

• Valued Customer
Re: Prepar3D v4 - 64 bit architecture
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2017, 18:37:13 PM »
Hey Guys, I'm just getting the same Error 303 as mentioned above! Tried removing everything, full clean reinstall and stuff but doesn't seem to be working! The simulator says Error 505 because of the Genuine Activation test has failed....of course! :(( What am I supposed to do? Maybe my serial is banned again? No Idea, thx in advance! :)

Offline Ifikratis

« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2017, 22:13:57 PM »
I also have the latest win10 fall update and the new dll doesn't solve the problem. When I try to install the .net libraries mentioned the system denies it as it says I have a later version already.

Offline slait

• Valued Customer
« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2017, 04:54:53 AM »
Ok, looking at this some more. Latest logs now show the DLL is in fact loading properly which is a step in the right direction:

Code: [Select]
0.65593 DLL Loaded:  Path="Modules\LHBP_objectPlacer_ucs2.dll"  Version="1.5.0.9"
And the rest of the simconnect log looks clean. On to the other two logs, nothing is standing out in activator log, but the LHBP log seems to not know the scenery is active:

Logging open. Loglevel: 4
Dll loaded
Dll version: 1.5.0.9
Sim executable path: E:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe

VersionMajor:4
Minor:1
Build:7
Simulator: 6
---> Scenery not active in P3D v4 scenery.cfg <---
Log closed.

From the activator log it lists the following as the location of the scenery.cfg file, which does have the scenery entry listed:

CFGData root: C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\
I'm wondering if those it worked for if they are running something older than Windows 10? Is there something unique for Windows 10 in terms of paths or registry keys that is throwing off the DLL from finding the scenery?

Offline Miksu1977

« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2017, 06:54:25 AM »
I also have the latest win10 fall update and the new dll doesn't solve the problem. When I try to install the .net libraries mentioned the system denies it as it says I have a later version already.

Same situation here also, atleast i have tubes visible now

Offline CYRUS

« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2017, 13:18:44 PM »
Hello, thank you for your work. After a long effort and complete uninstalling of the entire LHBP, deletion in the registers and then a clean new installation it really works. I am looking forward to arrivals and departures to LHBP  :)

Offline chasordod

« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2017, 15:13:55 PM »
Have tried the same as CYRUS this morning - removed scenery folder, objectplacer, registry entries, and removed the objectplacer entry in dll.xml.

Installed Build 12, which seemed to run perfectly, with success in configuration and activation.

Replaced the installed object placer with the 20th October linked version.

Still have no buildings and no Budapest entry in simulator addons menu.

For reference, this is with Windows 10 64bit, with Autumn update, and version 4.1 of P3D.

LHBP continues to work perfectly in P3Dv3.4. Would be interesting to know if anyone with the same version of Windows and P3Dv4.1 has LHBP working.

Offline CYRUS

« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2017, 15:19:39 PM »
I really uninstalled everything called LHS and LHBP from both the simulator and the other drives and registers. I have the latest version of P3D v4.1 on Win 10 after the last update. And it really works.

Offline chasordod

« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2017, 16:14:38 PM »
Thanks for the clarification.

As you guessed, I had only removed the P3Dv4 content. I'll try a complete removal of all LHS items, as you have done. Good to hear you have things running with v4.1 of the simulator and latest version of Windows 10.

Offline Raphael_Chacon

• Valued Customer
  • SM#1596678
« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2017, 17:36:01 PM »
So,

So, a full archive to download and a DLL to substitute will do LHBP a workinbg scenery....  Im a little confused, sorry.

Are you going to create a full download including all corrections?   I have a "format install V4.1" but i dont feel like messing with it...i just dont want to make mistakes  ::)

If you will upload a full corrected version, itll be really appreciated...

Thanks  8)

SM#1596678

Offline slait

• Valued Customer
« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2017, 18:07:21 PM »
An uninstall and fresh install was the last piece of the puzzle. I let the installer modify the scenery.cfg and dll.xml files, replaced the dll and viola!

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2017, 19:00:08 PM »
Alright. Thanks for all the feedback. I'll assamble a Build 13 where everything should be ready for P3D v4.

For those for whom it is not working could you please send us some logs. Follow the 2nd video here:

http://lhsimulations.com/forum/index.php?topic=436.0

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline slait

• Valued Customer
« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2017, 19:43:28 PM »
I am curious though, it doesn't seem like AI is parking at the main terminal gates 42-45. I can start my plane there just fine, but I've tried several different times of day and AI does not start there. They park all around the outskirt locations. Thoughts?

EDIT: A second question/thought related to the original problem. Looking at the encoding type of the scenery.cfg file after the installation of LHBP, it appears to have converted it from UCS-2 LE BOM to UTF8, drastically reducing it in size. All the entries seem to be there, but it is definitely different. Could the original UCS-2 encoding type prevent the dll from detecting that the scenery is installed?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 20:04:57 PM by slait »

Offline kityatyi

« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2017, 00:53:33 AM »
Early Saturday afternoon I did a flight from BUD to FRA, the scenery still worked without any issues. So I decided the recreate the real world BAW870 later in the evening. Landed BUD past midnight local time, but to my big surprise, no buildings, only jetways...

It is very interesting, because less than 12 hours before, BUD was functioning properly. Is there any real time stuff at your servers that can add/remove/modify/amend this scenery? So back to where we were - it's not working again.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 01:39:12 AM by kityatyi »

Offline Nyiri

« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2017, 08:09:43 AM »
Hi!

Yesterday I tried the Build12 and the attached dll and it worked. But after that I installed the FSDT GSX and the LHBP dll disappearad from addons menu and scenery shows only jetways. Why?

Thx, Nyiri

Offline kityatyi

« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2017, 08:37:31 AM »
So I am not the only one who had the scenery working and now it's not working again, only jetways visible. The only thing I did is that I installed Aerosoft's new Heathrow scenery.