Author Topic: LHPP  (Read 7603 times)

Offline JoHubb

• Valued Customer
LHPP
« on: December 30, 2017, 09:44:27 AM »
Your version of Pécs for FS2004 and FSX are outstanding. This is one of my favourite airports in any simulator.

I hope you have plans to make it available in P3Dv4.  Várom!

John

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
Re: LHPP
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 09:48:26 AM »
Hi John!

Stay tuned. We are working on it.

Lima Hotel Simulations - Flight Simulator scenery design for Hungary

Offline JoHubb

• Valued Customer
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 18:43:46 PM »
Nagyon jó!  Nagyon boldog vagyok!

John

Offline kityatyi

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 20:28:29 PM »
Wow! This is great news, and a very big surprise. I thought that LHSimulations no longer have any interest in further development, but it seems I was wrong! Even if you make those good old previous airports payware for P3DV4, they all will be release day purchases for me! Happy days!

Offline szcsongor

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 18:40:44 PM »
Hi John!

Stay tuned. We are working on it.
Can I ask what's the status of the new p3d v4 version of LHPP, LHSM, LHDC and LHPR-LHBY ?
There is no news on your website and the forum is also very silent. Lack of resources or unexpected difficulties during development?

I actually tried the latest version of LHPP on v4 but some of the objects look weird and half of the runway is gone, so it definitely needs an update :)

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2018, 13:52:58 PM »
Can I ask what's the status of the new p3d v4 version of LHPP, LHSM, LHDC and LHPR-LHBY ?
There is no news on your website and the forum is also very silent. Lack of resources or unexpected difficulties during development?

I actually tried the latest version of LHPP on v4 but some of the objects look weird and half of the runway is gone, so it definitely needs an update :)

In the meanwhile we had 2 projects with Hungarocontrol which consumed all our capacity. We just finished the projects, so now we will work on our own projects. Most probably LHBP will get the first update.

Offline szcsongor

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 12:51:52 PM »
In the meanwhile we had 2 projects with Hungarocontrol which consumed all our capacity. We just finished the projects, so now we will work on our own projects. Most probably LHBP will get the first update.
Thank you, I can't wait to use all these airports again, now under p3d v4.

Btw, do you plan to create other airport / airfield sceneries for Hungary? Maybe a VFR pack with smaller fields? I know, it might be too much to ask, but I got a bit jealous of X-plane users, since there is an awesome Hungary VFR package under development there :)

Offline PatrickZ

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2018, 16:56:24 PM »
I second this request, make the other airports available for P3D v4. Budapest for P3D v4 has been out for quite a while now. The other airports don't have a dedicated DLL module file and should therefor be easy to convert.

Offline szcsongor

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2018, 15:25:20 PM »
I just found this: https://www.fspilotshop.com/sim-lhpr-gyor-per-hungary-airport-for-fs9-fsx-and-p3d-p-3850.html
"Updated December 1, 2018 - Now Supports P3Dv4"

Is this true? Weird, that there is no new info about this on your own website.

Offline tsGucci

• Administrator
    • LHSimulations
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2018, 18:26:36 PM »
Here you can find a new installer for LHPP. It will now allow to select Prepar3D v3.x and v4.x

http://lhsimulations.com/Downloads/LHPP/Pécs-Pogány LHPP scenery v2.0 FSX P3D Build8.exe

This is not publicated yet, we would appreciate if you could give us feedback about it.

IMPORTANT! Except LHBP none of our scenery is fully compatible with Prepar3D v2.2 and above. Lockheed Martin changed some compatibility functions at v2.2 and ever since FS2002 format objects does not appear (usually those ones which are showed in conditions like only in gliders in summer etc). It means that some objects may missing from the scenery.

Regarding LHPR:
Its installer supports Prepar3D v4 as well. So you can install it but with the same conditions as above.

Offline szcsongor

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2018, 11:30:49 AM »
Here you can find a new installer for LHPP. It will now allow to select Prepar3D v3.x and v4.x

http://lhsimulations.com/Downloads/LHPP/Pécs-Pogány LHPP scenery v2.0 FSX P3D Build8.exe

This is not publicated yet, we would appreciate if you could give us feedback about it.

IMPORTANT! Except LHBP none of our scenery is fully compatible with Prepar3D v2.2 and above. Lockheed Martin changed some compatibility functions at v2.2 and ever since FS2002 format objects does not appear (usually those ones which are showed in conditions like only in gliders in summer etc). It means that some objects may missing from the scenery.

Regarding LHPR:
Its installer supports Prepar3D v4 as well. So you can install it but with the same conditions as above.

Thanks, I'll try the new LHPP.

I see now that I mistakenly posted something about LHPR in this topic. The similar ICAO codes confused me :)
So basically only the installer is v4 compatible but the scenery itself is still not really.

Offline szcsongor

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2018, 19:54:18 PM »
Just tried LHPP on P3D v4.3 and it works (almost) perfectly.
One thing I found that has to be fixed: there are strange grey road edges (?) on the apron which do not belong there. Otherwise everything looks good. I think without much effort it can be officially released to v4.
Or maybe the airport looks different today since this scenery was developed, but then that would mean more work for sure :)