16,- EUR (excl. VAT)
Budapest Airport v2Only for Prepar3D v4 and v5!
Winter textures are available!
The Budapest Liszt Ferenc LHBP airport (former Ferihegy airprort) is Hungary`s biggest airport, connecting Hungary`s capital Budapest with several European destination.
WHAT’S NEW IN V2?
- Literally all of the existing objects were enhanced among some new buildings.
- All buildings and objects have now PBR materials for the most realistic look.
- All old objects received 2K resolution textures instead of 1K. (2048x2048 textures instead of the original 1024x1024!)
- The ground textures have been completely reworked. Bump, detail textures and rain effect has been added.
- All jetways are working now! (SODE is required: https://sode.12bpilot.ch/)
- Dynamic lights on the aprons!
- New buildings: Economy Terminal, Terminal II PIER, BudCargo, two new DHL building, TNT building, Lufthansa “Balloon” Hangar, WizzAir Hangar, Lufthansa Warehouse, Ibis Hotel, Aeropark (relocated and new planes)
- Cargo Apron, Foxtrot taxiway
- Airport (and runways) position has been adjusted to real world one (matches with MSFS)
Only for Prepar3D v4 and v5!
Uprade discount of 50% is available! If you purchased your LHBP v1 before 09.12.2021 use your product registration code of your product as a coupon code and you get 50%. The coupon can be used only once but you can combine with other products as well! (Even product code from SimMarket can be used!)
Verify that the coupon is accepted and the amount is deducted from your total amount before you hit the purchase! After your purchase we are unable to reimburse your discount if you have not used your code!!!
Product type: Payware, content under copyright. No refund. Add-on software for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D flight simulator software.
Delivery method: Digital download. During the installation permanent internet connection is required.
Available versions: Prepare3D v4.x and Prepar3D v5.x
- High resolution photobackground covering the airport and the close vincinity of the airport
- Seasonal textures of background and custom (no default) vegetation for summer and winter
- Airport`s taxiway/gate/parking stand layout represents accurately the current status
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and aprons
- Very accurate projection of the taxilines and markings in high resolution
- Background (lines, aprons, concrete textures, dirts, roads etc. on the airport) uses as less layer as possible for the best performance
- The background have less vertex (polygons) than our LHDC Debrecen airport where there is only one runway and much less parking stands, taxiways
- Custom 3D runway edgelights, taxilights, touch down zone lights, approach light poles
- Custom light system at the whole airport, no default light system is used, means all lights are there where the real one is
- Working jetways (SODE is required) https://sode.12bpilot.ch/
- Intensive use of LOD`s (Level of detail), farer objects are projected in a simplified detail to reduce the amount of vertex`s to be drawned by the GPU
- Buildings are accurately modelled with optimized resolution
- The inside of the SkyCourt (Main terminal, T2) is modelled (you can see through the window)
- Reflection (glass) and bump (normal map or depth map) textures are used with PBR materials
- During winter the building`s roofs will be covered with snow (to come in later patch)
- The aviation museum close to the final of rwy 31L is modelled by Tibor Kókai
- Animated road traffic around the airport (to come in later patch)
- All published approches will be created in the AFCAD file, means all RNAV, ILS, VOR, NDP approaches will be available in the default FS GPS/GNS
- Automatic season change for vegatation, photobackground and building`s roof
- Animated vehicles on the aprons (to come in later patch)
- "Add-on" type installation, custom installation location is possible