12,- EUR (excl. VAT)
Budapest Airport v1
So far our biggest work, Budapest - Liszt Feren airport LHBP.
FS2004, FSX(SE), Prepar3D v1-v5
If you would like to be informed about all new available downloads please subscribe to our newsletter at menu Contact!
So far this project was the biggest one for us. The scenery includes the Liszt Ferenc LHBP airport in high detail. With one purchase you are entitled to download all version.
The Liszt Ferenc LHBP airport (former Ferihegy airprort) is Hungary`s biggest airport, connecting Hungary`s capital Budapest with several European destination.
Product type: Payware, content under copyright. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 or Microsoft Flight Simulator X add-on software.
Delivery method: Digital download. During the installation permanent internet connection is required.
Available versions: Microsoft Flight Simulator X SP2 or Acceleration or Steam Edition , Prepar3D (1.4, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, 5.x) , Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (FS9)
- High resolution photobackground covering the airport and the close vincinity of the airport
- Seasonal textures of background and custom (no default) vegetation for all 4 seasons
- Airport`s taxiway/gate/parking stand layout represents accurately the current status
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and aprons
- Very accurate projection of the taxilines and markings in high resolution
- Background (lines, aprons, concrete textures, dirts, roads etc. on the airport) uses as less layer as possible for the best performance
- The background have less vertex (polygons) than our LHDC Debrecen airport where there is only one runway and much less parking stands, taxiways
- Custom 3D runway edgelights, taxilights, touch down zone lights, approach light poles
- Custom light system at the whole airport, no default light system is used, means all lights are there where the real one is
- Intensive use of LOD`s (Level of detail), farer objects are projected in a simplified detail to reduce the amount of vertex`s to be drawned by the GPU
- Buildings are accurately modelled with optimized resolution (the resolution may be less than what we usually used in our present sceneries but this is due to the large size and high amount of buildings of the airport to optimize performance)
- The inside of the SkyCourt (Main terminal, T2) is modelled (you can see through the window)
- Reflection (glass) and bump (normal map or depth map) textures are used in FSX for the best appearence
- Custom reflection map is used not the ugly FS default one. Reflection map is used for setting what should be seen in window reflection
- "Baked" shadows on the textures so even if you switch off the shadow option in FS you will still see the shadows on the ground and on the buildings which enourmeously increases the realism and less performance is needed for the GPU
- During winter the building`s roofs will be covered with snow
- The aviation museum close to the final of rwy 31L is modelled by Tibor Kókai
- Animated road traffic around the airport
- AES (Airport Enhancement Services) compatibility
- All published approches will be created in the AFCAD file, means all RNAV, ILS, VOR, NDP approaches will be available in the default FS GPS/GNS
- Automatic season change for vegatation, photobackground and building`s roof
- Animated vehicles on the aprons
- Completaly automatic installation. If the FS is installed correctly, after the scenery installation it can be used immediately, the scenery will be registered automatically in the scenery library and the dll`s will be registered too